Daniel Farke

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Jaydog »

Cjay wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2025 10:57 pm Happens when it's deserved Jay 2 :)

But yep
Noted 👍🏼
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11772
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Barlow Boy »

Cjay wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2025 10:51 pm Best away performance under him?

Genuinely pleased with that performance, alleviated some fears about this away form.

Gruev and Tanaka may be a bit negative when we are struggling away but an early goal and can see why he does it.

Fair play Farker
From Dannybasher to Farkebabe.

Welcome to what some of us could see a long time ago mate 😁😁😁
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19699
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Feb 02, 2025 11:36 am Fewest games to 50 wins as Leeds United manager. #lufc

87 Simon Grayson
87 Daniel Farke
93 David O'Leary
93 Marcelo Bielsa
99 Dick Ray
SHows how overrated Revie was......

Oh Lord I will probably get struck down by a Dick Ray now for such blasphemy!
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3350
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:02 am

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by GreennWhite »

The negativity verses the praise levels for Farke and the team from a few fans, falls someway short on the praise side considering how well we have been and are playing this season. The league table doesnt lie, we are where we are for a good reason.
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Johnthewhite »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2025 11:02 pm From Dannybasher to Farkebabe.

Welcome to what some of us could see a long time ago mate 😁😁😁
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41703
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Cjay »

Feels like has been more willingness to get the ball forward in recent games.

Was that tactics or a reaction to the high line both Coventry and Cardiff played?

No idea

But does feel like we get the ball to our front players faster now recently.

The cbs and midfield don't seem to need 30 touches each before the ball makes it into the opposition half in the last 2 games.

Also more rotation between certain attacking players, not so much James but Solomon and Piroe were swapping position on occasion and Aaronson as well.

I don't think its a coincidence JP has looked much brighter last few games, less isolated, ball gets forward quicker and less time for opposition to set.

If this is the norm I'd be very pleased.

It plays to our strengths, our strongest players are our attackers so you should want to get the ball to them quickly.

I like it, I hope It continues, when we play with a bit more bravery and positivity it makes such a difference
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41703
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Cjay »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2025 11:02 pm From Dannybasher to Farkebabe.

Welcome to what some of us could see a long time ago mate 😁😁😁
Utterly convinced if you Google that you will get some very interesting content.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Trigger
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2025 5:55 am
Location: Peckham High St.

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Trigger »

Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 10:40 am Feels like has been more willingness to get the ball forward in recent games.

Was that tactics or a reaction to the high line both Coventry and Cardiff played?

No idea

But does feel like we get the ball to our front players faster now recently.

The cbs and midfield don't seem to need 30 touches each before the ball makes it into the opposition half in the last 2 games.

Also more rotation between certain attacking players, not so much James but Solomon and Piroe were swapping position on occasion and Aaronson as well.

I don't think its a coincidence JP has looked much brighter last few games, less isolated, ball gets forward quicker and less time for opposition to set.

If this is the norm I'd be very pleased.

It plays to our strengths, our strongest players are our attackers so you should want to get the ball to them quickly.

I like it, I hope It continues, when we play with a bit more bravery and positivity it makes such a difference
Are you surprised no Premier clubs made a move for Piroe this window, would he fit ?
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11772
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Barlow Boy »

Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 10:41 am Utterly convinced if you Google that you will get some very interesting content.
I better not, my wife may see my google history 😳😳😳
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Jaydog »

IMG_0522.jpeg
I googled Dannybasher.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11772
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Barlow Boy »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 1:20 pm IMG_0522.jpeg

I googled Dannybasher.
Look at Riblet 🥰🥰🥰
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Jaydog »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 1:38 pm Look at Riblet 🥰🥰🥰
Very cute.
Who calls a dog Jalapeño Popper?
Go call that over the park!
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Jaydog »

Funnily enough I went to the hygienist today and her name was Jade Hogg. “So thats Jaydog to see Jade Hogg please”. Very confusing.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Sean_Nile »

Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 10:40 am
positivity it makes such a difference
Couldn't agree more :tup:
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19699
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 1:51 pm Funnily enough I went to the hygienist today and her name was Jade Hogg. “So thats Jaydog to see Jade Hogg please”. Very confusing.
And if you f*ckked up at footy we might see a jaydogog
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Jaydog »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 1:17 pm I better not, my wife may see my google history 😳😳😳
Private browsing Kev.
No need.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 3:09 pm And if you f*ckked up at footy we might see a jaydogog
But in actual fact VAR ruled it was actually a Jade Hoggog. Came off her last. Excuse the pun.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11772
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Barlow Boy »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 1:45 pm Very cute.
Who calls a dog Jalapeño Popper?
Go call that over the park!
French Fry wouldn’t be my choice of name either 🙄🙄🙄
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11772
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Barlow Boy »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 3:12 pm Private browsing Kev.
No need.
I’m way too much of a technophobe for all that.

Must dash.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Sean_Nile »

Bielsa vs Farke after 30 games.
IMG_20250206_205158.jpg
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Post Reply