Noted
Daniel Farke
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Daniel Farke
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11775
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
From Dannybasher to Farkebabe.
Welcome to what some of us could see a long time ago mate
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19699
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Daniel Farke
SHows how overrated Revie was......
Oh Lord I will probably get struck down by a Dick Ray now for such blasphemy!
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- GreennWhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:02 am
Re: Daniel Farke
The negativity verses the praise levels for Farke and the team from a few fans, falls someway short on the praise side considering how well we have been and are playing this season. The league table doesnt lie, we are where we are for a good reason.
- Johnthewhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2237
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2025 11:02 pm From Dannybasher to Farkebabe.
Welcome to what some of us could see a long time ago mate![]()
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41704
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Feels like has been more willingness to get the ball forward in recent games.
Was that tactics or a reaction to the high line both Coventry and Cardiff played?
No idea
But does feel like we get the ball to our front players faster now recently.
The cbs and midfield don't seem to need 30 touches each before the ball makes it into the opposition half in the last 2 games.
Also more rotation between certain attacking players, not so much James but Solomon and Piroe were swapping position on occasion and Aaronson as well.
I don't think its a coincidence JP has looked much brighter last few games, less isolated, ball gets forward quicker and less time for opposition to set.
If this is the norm I'd be very pleased.
It plays to our strengths, our strongest players are our attackers so you should want to get the ball to them quickly.
I like it, I hope It continues, when we play with a bit more bravery and positivity it makes such a difference
Was that tactics or a reaction to the high line both Coventry and Cardiff played?
No idea
But does feel like we get the ball to our front players faster now recently.
The cbs and midfield don't seem to need 30 touches each before the ball makes it into the opposition half in the last 2 games.
Also more rotation between certain attacking players, not so much James but Solomon and Piroe were swapping position on occasion and Aaronson as well.
I don't think its a coincidence JP has looked much brighter last few games, less isolated, ball gets forward quicker and less time for opposition to set.
If this is the norm I'd be very pleased.
It plays to our strengths, our strongest players are our attackers so you should want to get the ball to them quickly.
I like it, I hope It continues, when we play with a bit more bravery and positivity it makes such a difference
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41704
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Utterly convinced if you Google that you will get some very interesting content.Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2025 11:02 pm From Dannybasher to Farkebabe.
Welcome to what some of us could see a long time ago mate![]()
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Trigger
- Youth Team

- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2025 5:55 am
- Location: Peckham High St.
Re: Daniel Farke
Are you surprised no Premier clubs made a move for Piroe this window, would he fit ?Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Feb 06, 2025 10:40 am Feels like has been more willingness to get the ball forward in recent games.
Was that tactics or a reaction to the high line both Coventry and Cardiff played?
No idea
But does feel like we get the ball to our front players faster now recently.
The cbs and midfield don't seem to need 30 touches each before the ball makes it into the opposition half in the last 2 games.
Also more rotation between certain attacking players, not so much James but Solomon and Piroe were swapping position on occasion and Aaronson as well.
I don't think its a coincidence JP has looked much brighter last few games, less isolated, ball gets forward quicker and less time for opposition to set.
If this is the norm I'd be very pleased.
It plays to our strengths, our strongest players are our attackers so you should want to get the ball to them quickly.
I like it, I hope It continues, when we play with a bit more bravery and positivity it makes such a difference
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11775
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
I better not, my wife may see my google history
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Daniel Farke
I googled Dannybasher.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11775
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Daniel Farke
Very cute.
Who calls a dog Jalapeño Popper?
Go call that over the park!
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Daniel Farke
Funnily enough I went to the hygienist today and her name was Jade Hogg. “So thats Jaydog to see Jade Hogg please”. Very confusing.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Sean_Nile
- Superstar

- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19699
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Daniel Farke
And if you f*ckked up at footy we might see a jaydogog
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Daniel Farke
Private browsing Kev.
No need.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Daniel Farke
But in actual fact VAR ruled it was actually a Jade Hoggog. Came off her last. Excuse the pun.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11775
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
French Fry wouldn’t be my choice of name either
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11775
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
I’m way too much of a technophobe for all that.
Must dash.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Sean_Nile
- Superstar

- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Bielsa vs Farke after 30 games.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE