FPL Competition - 2025/26
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: FPL Competition
ASM has a 75% chance of playing this weekend.
Gonna leave my team alone this time.
Gonna leave my team alone this time.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FPL Competition
ASM is an injury prone player mate.White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:52 pm ASM has a 75% chance of playing this weekend.
Gonna leave my team alone this time.
Well happy with my team now I've tinkered with it
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18290
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: FPL Competition
I know who I’ll be looking to weave into my team - CR7
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FPL Competition
Get in the queue CatMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:30 pm I know who I’ll be looking to weave into my team - CR7
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41671
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FPL Competition
Hmm got to make a decision on Allan Saint-Maximin myself.White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:52 pm ASM has a 75% chance of playing this weekend.
Gonna leave my team alone this time.
Do i leave him in or stick Joe Willock back in
Steve Bruce says ASM is ok, hmmmmm.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18290
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: FPL Competition
Is there a deadline by which you've got to make any changes - I thought it was KO for the first game of the weekend.
But have just gone in and it says updating, come back later
But have just gone in and it says updating, come back later
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18290
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: FPL Competition
Think it must be 11.00am, so I was too late
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14621
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: FPL Competition
You should get up earlier
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18290
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FPL Competition
Gundogan scored Citeh's first, one of my team
Almost put Rodri in, wish I had now
Anyone who has Torres or Jesus have had a good start to the weekend.
Almost put Rodri in, wish I had now
Anyone who has Torres or Jesus have had a good start to the weekend.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78978
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FPL Competition
I put Jesus in this week for Cavani, also have a Grealish assist
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78978
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FPL Competition
DCL is only 75% this week
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41671
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FPL Competition
Jesus has been great for me, put him in matchday 1 as a potential bargain, done great.
Beginning to think putting any Newcastle attackers in is a waste of time because Steve Bruce sucks the talent out of them.
COME ON ASM
Beginning to think putting any Newcastle attackers in is a waste of time because Steve Bruce sucks the talent out of them.
COME ON ASM
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FPL Competition
Gundogan & Toney scored for me today
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41671
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FPL Competition
You are above me again
Sadly for me despite the points my transfers mean I have gone down a place
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: FPL Competition
It is before the first kick off, but they typically update the game for an hour or two before that timeMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:19 am Is there a deadline by which you've got to make any changes - I thought it was KO for the first game of the weekend.
But have just gone in and it says updating, come back later![]()
I try to get transfers and switches done the night before or early on the first match day as I've been caught by this in the past.
Early kick offs are always a bugger for this
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FPL Competition
ASM just scored for you in the last minute Cjay
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78978
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FPL Competition
I have Toney on the bench so I'll get his points if DCL is out
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"