FPL Competition - 2025/26

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Post Reply
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

ASM has a 75% chance of playing this weekend.

Gonna leave my team alone this time.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155103
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:52 pm ASM has a 75% chance of playing this weekend.

Gonna leave my team alone this time.
ASM is an injury prone player mate.

Well happy with my team now I've tinkered with it :-D
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18290
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Muppet the Cat »

I know who I’ll be looking to weave into my team - CR7
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155103
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:30 pm I know who I’ll be looking to weave into my team - CR7
Get in the queue Cat :lol:
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41671
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:52 pm ASM has a 75% chance of playing this weekend.

Gonna leave my team alone this time.
Hmm got to make a decision on Allan Saint-Maximin myself.

Do i leave him in or stick Joe Willock back in :duno:

Steve Bruce says ASM is ok, hmmmmm.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18290
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Is there a deadline by which you've got to make any changes - I thought it was KO for the first game of the weekend.

But have just gone in and it says updating, come back later :x
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18290
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Think it must be 11.00am, so I was too late :roll:
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14620
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: FPL Competition

Post by hector »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:49 am Think it must be 11.00am, so I was too late :roll:
You should get up earlier :P :P

:)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18290
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Muppet the Cat »

hector wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:59 am You should get up earlier :P :P

:)
Seemingly so, Hector :sleep:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155103
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Gundogan scored Citeh's first, one of my team :-D

Almost put Rodri in, wish I had now

Anyone who has Torres or Jesus have had a good start to the weekend.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78974
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

I put Jesus in this week for Cavani, also have a Grealish assist
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78974
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

DCL is only 75% this week
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41671
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

Jesus has been great for me, put him in matchday 1 as a potential bargain, done great.

Beginning to think putting any Newcastle attackers in is a waste of time because Steve Bruce sucks the talent out of them.

COME ON ASM
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155103
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Gundogan & Toney scored for me today :-D
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41671
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:50 pm Gundogan & Toney scored for me today :-D
You are above me again :)

Sadly for me despite the points my transfers mean I have gone down a place :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155103
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:01 pm You are above me again :)

Sadly for me despite the points my transfers mean I have gone down a place :lol:
Beginners luck mate, I'm no expert with fantasy leagues.

Oops! just noticed there is another team sitting in 4th position called Bielsa's Boys :oops:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:19 am Is there a deadline by which you've got to make any changes - I thought it was KO for the first game of the weekend.

But have just gone in and it says updating, come back later :x
It is before the first kick off, but they typically update the game for an hour or two before that time

I try to get transfers and switches done the night before or early on the first match day as I've been caught by this in the past.

Early kick offs are always a bugger for this
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:01 pm You are above me again :)

Sadly for me despite the points my transfers mean I have gone down a place :lol:
Don't worry Cjay I'll make sure that I make you look good :lol:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155103
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:49 pm Jesus has been great for me, put him in matchday 1 as a potential bargain, done great.

Beginning to think putting any Newcastle attackers in is a waste of time because Steve Bruce sucks the talent out of them.

COME ON ASM
ASM just scored for you in the last minute Cjay
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78974
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:50 pm Gundogan & Toney scored for me today :-D
I have Toney on the bench so I'll get his points if DCL is out
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Post Reply