Ed Sheeran

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20740
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Ed Sheeran

Post by whiteswan »

Massive Ipswich fan Ed Sheeran has been named in Ipswich Town squad list and has been given shirt number 17
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79019
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by The Subhuman »

He's probably a better footballer than singer/songwriter.. Actually scrub the probably
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20740
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: ↑Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:13 pm He's probably a better footballer than singer/songwriter.. Actually scrub the probably
Thought I was the only person who doesn't appreciate his music. Not my cup of tea at all, however, Mr Swan holds him in high esteem.
User avatar
Haighy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by Haighy »

Thank god he's not a Leeds fan..🥱
As for his music...🤮🤮🤮
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7498
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by Orange Box »

Haighy wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:25 am Thank god he's not a Leeds fan..🥱
As for his music...🤮🤮🤮
My thoughts exactly. His cameo in GOT nearly made me abandon watching the series
Mountain
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by Mountain »

Don't get his popularity, but then again I'm not a millennial with low self esteem sitting in a bedroom thinking "he really speaks to me"
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by White Riot »

Mountain wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:28 am Don't get his popularity, but then again I'm not a millennial with low self esteem sitting in a bedroom thinking "he really speaks to me"
Ha ha, funny as mate :lol:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by White Riot »

Making Ipswich great again :lol:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by White Riot »

I don't mind that Galway Girl song :)

But he's basically a boring ginger c**k breath that supports the Tractor Boys :roll:

I'm guessing his biggest musical influence is Justin Timberlake :duno:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by becchio bear »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:00 am I don't mind that Galway Girl song :)

But he's basically a boring ginger c**k breath that supports the Tractor Boys :roll:

I'm guessing his biggest musical influence is Justin Timberlake :duno:
:lol: :lol:

Not a fan but I must say I do like his latest one "Bad Habits" :oops: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155199
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:00 am But he's basically a boring ginger c**k breath that supports the Tractor Boys :roll:
:rol: :rol: :rol:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by White Riot »

He should write a song and dedicate to Prince Harry called "Being a Ginga, that's the why the Royals dissed me an my ho"
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20740
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by whiteswan »

Haighy wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:25 am Thank god he's not a Leeds fan..🥱
As for his music...🤮🤮🤮
I think he was born in Leeds Haighy
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20740
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by whiteswan »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:40 am :lol: :lol:

Not a fan but I must say I do like his latest one "Bad Habits" :oops: :bear:
I have to agree bb, "Bad Habits" is a good song but I have to say it doesn't sound like him which is probably why I like it :lol:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by White Riot »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:44 am I have to agree bb, "Bad Habits" is a good song but I have to say it doesn't sound like him which is probably why I like it :lol:
Heard the song today, pretty dreadful, doesn't make my ears bleed, but not my cuppa at all :|
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by White Riot »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:40 am I think he was born in Leeds Haighy
Born in Leeds and supports Ipswich, that makes a lotta sense :?

Probably he's a big fan of the Wurzels too ;-)

I'd go so far as to say I'd rather listen to "I've gotta brand new combine harvester" than I would Ed Sheeran :P
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by White Riot »

Ed's planning a cover of

https://youtu.be/Bjvffx-h2KM
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by becchio bear »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:44 am I have to agree bb, "Bad Habits" is a good song but I have to say it doesn't sound like him which is probably why I like it :lol:
Same here swannie :roflmao: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20740
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by whiteswan »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:13 am Born in Leeds and supports Ipswich, that makes a lotta sense :?

Probably he's a big fan of the Wurzels too ;-)

I'd go so far as to say I'd rather listen to "I've gotta brand new combine harvester" than I would Ed Sheeran :P
Just checked, he was born in Halifax (I had heard Leeds before). Moved to Framlingham, a Suffolk village not far from Ipswich when he was four years old.
Think of me down here, living in a Suffolk village just outside Ipswich :shock: I have to put up with all these tractor boys!
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Ed Sheeran

Post by White Riot »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:51 am Just checked, he was born in Halifax (I had heard Leeds before). Moved to Framlingham, a Suffolk village not far from Ipswich when he was four years old.
Think of me down here, living in a Suffolk village just outside Ipswich :shock: I have to put up with all these tractor boys!
Don't envy you Swannie :shock:

Could be worse though you could be living near Old Trafford, or Millwall or Chelsea :sick:
Post Reply