Ed Sheeran
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20740
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Ed Sheeran
Massive Ipswich fan Ed Sheeran has been named in Ipswich Town squad list and has been given shirt number 17
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79019
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Ed Sheeran
He's probably a better footballer than singer/songwriter.. Actually scrub the probably
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20740
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
- Haighy
- First Team

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 am
Re: Ed Sheeran
Thank god he's not a Leeds fan..
As for his music...

As for his music...
- Orange Box
- Superstar

- Posts: 7499
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
- Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: Ed Sheeran
Don't get his popularity, but then again I'm not a millennial with low self esteem sitting in a bedroom thinking "he really speaks to me"
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Ed Sheeran
Making Ipswich great again
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Ed Sheeran
I don't mind that Galway Girl song
But he's basically a boring ginger c**k breath that supports the Tractor Boys
I'm guessing his biggest musical influence is Justin Timberlake
But he's basically a boring ginger c**k breath that supports the Tractor Boys
I'm guessing his biggest musical influence is Justin Timberlake
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Ed Sheeran
White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:00 am I don't mind that Galway Girl song![]()
But he's basically a boring ginger c**k breath that supports the Tractor Boys![]()
I'm guessing his biggest musical influence is Justin Timberlake![]()
Not a fan but I must say I do like his latest one "Bad Habits"
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Ed Sheeran
White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:00 am But he's basically a boring ginger c**k breath that supports the Tractor Boys![]()
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Ed Sheeran
He should write a song and dedicate to Prince Harry called "Being a Ginga, that's the why the Royals dissed me an my ho"
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20740
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20740
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Ed Sheeran
I have to agree bb, "Bad Habits" is a good song but I have to say it doesn't sound like him which is probably why I like itbecchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:40 am![]()
![]()
Not a fan but I must say I do like his latest one "Bad Habits"![]()
![]()
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Ed Sheeran
Same here swannie
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20740
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Ed Sheeran
Just checked, he was born in Halifax (I had heard Leeds before). Moved to Framlingham, a Suffolk village not far from Ipswich when he was four years old.White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:13 am Born in Leeds and supports Ipswich, that makes a lotta sense![]()
Probably he's a big fan of the Wurzels too![]()
I'd go so far as to say I'd rather listen to "I've gotta brand new combine harvester" than I would Ed Sheeran![]()
Think of me down here, living in a Suffolk village just outside Ipswich
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Ed Sheeran
Don't envy you Swanniewhiteswan wrote: ↑Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:51 am Just checked, he was born in Halifax (I had heard Leeds before). Moved to Framlingham, a Suffolk village not far from Ipswich when he was four years old.
Think of me down here, living in a Suffolk village just outside IpswichI have to put up with all these tractor boys!
Could be worse though you could be living near Old Trafford, or Millwall or Chelsea