Parker
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Irish Ian
- Superstar

- Posts: 17206
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Parker
Jumps ship and moves from Fulham to replace Woodgate at Bournemouth.
I hear the deal was clinched when he heard there was a nice wee gents out fitters on the south coast.
I hear the deal was clinched when he heard there was a nice wee gents out fitters on the south coast.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155483
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18363
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Parker
Do they sell nice tie pins 
However, Parker is judged harshly on here by most (IMO).
However, Parker is judged harshly on here by most (IMO).
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20766
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Parker
I quite like him actuallyMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:55 pm Do they sell nice tie pins
However, Parker is judged harshly on here by most (IMO).
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18363
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79214
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Parker
Should have stayed working for Lady Penelope
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6771
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
Re: Parker
I quite like him too Swannie, perhaps not for all the same reasons…
He always seemed genuinely aggrieved when Fulham got beaten and wore his heart on his sleeve a bit, which I liked. Refreshing alternative to the Big Sams of this world.
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20766
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Parker
Now thenCarrick Dave wrote: ↑Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:06 pm I quite like him too Swannie, perhaps not for all the same reasons…![]()
He always seemed genuinely aggrieved when Fulham got beaten and wore his heart on his sleeve a bit, which I liked. Refreshing alternative to the Big Sams of this world.
I wish him well at Bournemouth (although I do like Woody)
- mothbanquet
- Manager

- Posts: 3239
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm
Re: Parker
I just don't see him having any better a time at Bournemouth than he did at Fulham, at very best it's a sideways move.
I am curious to see if he'll go back to the needlessly elaborate possession based game that only just scraped him promotion with the best on-paper squad in the Championship, or if he'll play the more scrappy and pragmatic game that almost got them out of the relegation zone last season.
I am curious to see if he'll go back to the needlessly elaborate possession based game that only just scraped him promotion with the best on-paper squad in the Championship, or if he'll play the more scrappy and pragmatic game that almost got them out of the relegation zone last season.
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15058
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact: