Predict 6: Final Table......and the winner is ?
-
gessa
Re: Predict 6 20/21
RESULTS - So far
Everton 1-3 Man Utd
West Ham v Fulham
WBA v Spurs
Leicester v Wolves
Man City v Liverpool
Arsenal v Villa
Everton 1-3 Man Utd
West Ham v Fulham
WBA v Spurs
Leicester v Wolves
Man City v Liverpool
Arsenal v Villa
-
gessa
Re: Predict 6 20/21
you canbecchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:28 pm Can I predict 5![]()
West Ham 2-1Fulham
WBA 1-1 Spurs
Leicester 1-2 Wolves
Man City 1-2 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-0 Villa
![]()
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18302
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Great minds Cat
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18302
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Cheers, next time you visit the shed you can have preferential treatment
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
gessa
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Because the 5 games BB as predicted on hadn't kicked off.Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:04 pm How does that sit with the “Only strict rule is, all scores have to be in by kick off, even 1 minute late will mean your entry being void” as stated in the very first post then Ges![]()
-
gessa
Re: Predict 6 20/21
You told me, I always do anywaybecchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:04 pm Cheers, next time you visit the shed you can have preferential treatment![]()
![]()
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Predict 6 20/21
You think? I have a diamond level
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Predict 6 20/21
As above
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
gessa
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Can't wait, gold made my toes curl.
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Predict 6 20/21
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Of course ... Fast learner though
-
gessa
Re: Predict 6 20/21
RESULTS
Everton 1-3 Man Utd
West Ham 1-0 Fulham
WBA 0-1 Spurs
Leicester 1-0 Wolves
Man City 1-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-3 Villa
Everton 1-3 Man Utd
West Ham 1-0 Fulham
WBA 0-1 Spurs
Leicester 1-0 Wolves
Man City 1-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-3 Villa
-
gessa
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Table Round 8 - 25 played
Pos....player..........................pts.......................total
1st-1964White.........................4..........................30
2nd-TatleyK.............................6..........................27
3rd=Bally..................................2.........................26
3rd=Fridge...............................4.........................26
5th=JIL......................................6.........................25
5th=Mrs64...............................4.........................25
7th-BGWhite...........................2.........................24
8th=Boo Radley......................2.........................23
8th=SaraM...............................3.........................23
8th=Muppet the Cat...............3........................23
11th-dezzy...............................0.........................22
12th=Carrick Dave..................3.........................21
12th=gessa..............................6.........................21
12th=LeedsAlex......................5.........................21
12th=Rich_leeds64..................4..........................21
16th=ChilliD.............................4..........................19
16th=Johnny Wadd.................6..........................19
16th=Lufc1304........................4..........................19
16th=Lufc1966........................6..........................19
16th=Wilsdenwhite................5..........................19
21st=Smudge..........................4..........................18
21st=Whiteswan.....................0..........................18
23rd-Velotrax..........................3..........................17
24th=AndrewJohnSmith.........2.........................16
24th=BobHirst.........................0..........................16
26th=60'sUnited.......................3.........................12
27th-Norm................................0..........................9
28th=Becchio Bear......................1........................8
28th=haighy.................................3........................8
30th-Lumiukko...........................0.........................3
Please check your scores and let me know if I've got any wrong.
Pos....player..........................pts.......................total
1st-1964White.........................4..........................30
2nd-TatleyK.............................6..........................27
3rd=Bally..................................2.........................26
3rd=Fridge...............................4.........................26
5th=JIL......................................6.........................25
5th=Mrs64...............................4.........................25
7th-BGWhite...........................2.........................24
8th=Boo Radley......................2.........................23
8th=SaraM...............................3.........................23
8th=Muppet the Cat...............3........................23
11th-dezzy...............................0.........................22
12th=Carrick Dave..................3.........................21
12th=gessa..............................6.........................21
12th=LeedsAlex......................5.........................21
12th=Rich_leeds64..................4..........................21
16th=ChilliD.............................4..........................19
16th=Johnny Wadd.................6..........................19
16th=Lufc1304........................4..........................19
16th=Lufc1966........................6..........................19
16th=Wilsdenwhite................5..........................19
21st=Smudge..........................4..........................18
21st=Whiteswan.....................0..........................18
23rd-Velotrax..........................3..........................17
24th=AndrewJohnSmith.........2.........................16
24th=BobHirst.........................0..........................16
26th=60'sUnited.......................3.........................12
27th-Norm................................0..........................9
28th=Becchio Bear......................1........................8
28th=haighy.................................3........................8
30th-Lumiukko...........................0.........................3
Please check your scores and let me know if I've got any wrong.
-
gessa
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Round 9 - Sat 21st Nov.
Scores in by 3 pm please
Aston Villa v Brighton
Burnley v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Everton
Liverpool v Leicester
Wolves v Southampton
Spurs v Man City
Scores in by 3 pm please
Aston Villa v Brighton
Burnley v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Everton
Liverpool v Leicester
Wolves v Southampton
Spurs v Man City
- Bally
- First Team

- Posts: 1705
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Aston Villa 2 v 0 Brighton
Burnley 0 v 1 Crystal Palace
Fulham 1 v 1 Everton
Liverpool 1 v 1 Leicester
Wolves 0 v 0 Southampton
Spurs 2 v 2 Man City
Burnley 0 v 1 Crystal Palace
Fulham 1 v 1 Everton
Liverpool 1 v 1 Leicester
Wolves 0 v 0 Southampton
Spurs 2 v 2 Man City
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18302
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Ges - I've only just looked at the last couple of weeks/tables.
I reckon I got 6pts in week 7, but only given 4
........cheers
I reckon I got 6pts in week 7, but only given 4
- LUFC 1966
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:14 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: Predict 6 20/21
Aston Villa 1 v 1 Brighton
Burnley 0 v 1 Crystal Palace
Fulham 0 v 2 Everton
Liverpool 2 v 2 Leicester
Wolves 1 v 1 Southampton
Spurs 2 v 3 Man City
Burnley 0 v 1 Crystal Palace
Fulham 0 v 2 Everton
Liverpool 2 v 2 Leicester
Wolves 1 v 1 Southampton
Spurs 2 v 3 Man City