Predict 6: Final Table......and the winner is ?

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Post Reply
gessa

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by gessa »

RESULTS - So far

Everton 1-3 Man Utd
West Ham v Fulham
WBA v Spurs
Leicester v Wolves
Man City v Liverpool
Arsenal v Villa
gessa

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:28 pm Can I predict 5 :|

West Ham 2-1Fulham
WBA 1-1 Spurs
Leicester 1-2 Wolves
Man City 1-2 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-0 Villa

:bear:
you can
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18302
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:29 pm Bugger I was on 1-2 on 94 minutes, ref played over a minute & Manure with seconds to go

I suspect I was the only one to predict a Everton defeat
No you weren’t 64, I also had 1-2 :roll:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155188
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:00 pm No you weren’t 64, I also had 1-2 :roll:
Great minds Cat
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18302
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by Muppet the Cat »

gessa wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:56 pmyou can
How does that sit with the “Only strict rule is, all scores have to be in by kick off, even 1 minute late will mean your entry being void” as stated in the very first post then Ges :duno:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:56 pmyou can
Cheers, next time you visit the shed you can have preferential treatment 8-) :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by gessa »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:04 pm How does that sit with the “Only strict rule is, all scores have to be in by kick off, even 1 minute late will mean your entry being void” as stated in the very first post then Ges :duno:
Because the 5 games BB as predicted on hadn't kicked off.
gessa

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:04 pm Cheers, next time you visit the shed you can have preferential treatment 8-) :bear:
You told me, I always do anyway ;-)
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:02 pm You told me, I always do anyway ;-)
You think? I have a diamond level ;-) :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:01 pm Because the 5 games BB as predicted on hadn't kicked off.
As above :moggy: and I'm special :P :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:38 pm You think? I have a diamond level ;-) :bear:
Can't wait, gold made my toes curl.
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by Smudge3920 »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:38 pm You think? I have a diamond level ;-) :bear:
:shock: ....oooooh my 8-)
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by becchio bear »

Smudge3920 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:51 pm :shock: ....oooooh my 8-)
You'd start from the bottom mate :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by Smudge3920 »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:09 pm You'd start from the bottom mate :lol: :bear:
Of course ... Fast learner though 8-)
gessa

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by gessa »

RESULTS

Everton 1-3 Man Utd
West Ham 1-0 Fulham
WBA 0-1 Spurs
Leicester 1-0 Wolves
Man City 1-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-3 Villa
gessa

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by gessa »

Table Round 8 - 25 played



Pos....player..........................pts.......................total

1st-1964White.........................4..........................30
2nd-TatleyK.............................6..........................27
3rd=Bally..................................2.........................26
3rd=Fridge...............................4.........................26
5th=JIL......................................6.........................25
5th=Mrs64...............................4.........................25
7th-BGWhite...........................2.........................24
8th=Boo Radley......................2.........................23
8th=SaraM...............................3.........................23
8th=Muppet the Cat...............3........................23
11th-dezzy...............................0.........................22
12th=Carrick Dave..................3.........................21
12th=gessa..............................6.........................21
12th=LeedsAlex......................5.........................21
12th=Rich_leeds64..................4..........................21
16th=ChilliD.............................4..........................19
16th=Johnny Wadd.................6..........................19
16th=Lufc1304........................4..........................19
16th=Lufc1966........................6..........................19
16th=Wilsdenwhite................5..........................19
21st=Smudge..........................4..........................18
21st=Whiteswan.....................0..........................18
23rd-Velotrax..........................3..........................17
24th=AndrewJohnSmith.........2.........................16
24th=BobHirst.........................0..........................16
26th=60'sUnited.......................3.........................12
27th-Norm................................0..........................9
28th=Becchio Bear......................1........................8
28th=haighy.................................3........................8
30th-Lumiukko...........................0.........................3




Please check your scores and let me know if I've got any wrong.
gessa

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by gessa »

Round 9 - Sat 21st Nov.

Scores in by 3 pm please

Aston Villa v Brighton
Burnley v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Everton
Liverpool v Leicester
Wolves v Southampton
Spurs v Man City
User avatar
Bally
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by Bally »

Aston Villa 2 v 0 Brighton
Burnley 0 v 1 Crystal Palace
Fulham 1 v 1 Everton
Liverpool 1 v 1 Leicester
Wolves 0 v 0 Southampton
Spurs 2 v 2 Man City
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18302
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Ges - I've only just looked at the last couple of weeks/tables.

I reckon I got 6pts in week 7, but only given 4 :duno: ........cheers
User avatar
LUFC 1966
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:14 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Predict 6 20/21

Post by LUFC 1966 »

Aston Villa 1 v 1 Brighton
Burnley 0 v 1 Crystal Palace
Fulham 0 v 2 Everton
Liverpool 2 v 2 Leicester
Wolves 1 v 1 Southampton
Spurs 2 v 3 Man City
Post Reply