Right back- Javier Zanetti.
Left back- Giorgio Chiellini
Centre back- Thiago Silva
Centre back- Matthijs de Ligt
Defensive midfielder- Roy Keane.
Left winger- Thierry Henry.
Right winger- Pavel Nedved.
Attacking midfielder- Bernardo Silva
Striker- Alan Shearer
Striker- Robert Lewandowski.
Gone for a diamond.
Was struggling a bit at left back but Giorgio Chiellini is one of the best defenders of his generation and quite possibly of all time, he has played left back.
I wanted Giorgio Chiellini with Thiago Silva at cb as whilst Matthijs de Ligt is talented he shouldn't really be in a team like this yet, really can't find another left back though
Junior Firpo and Ian Harte were genuinely as good as I could get . . . . .
think my front 2 will be hard to beat and so will my wingers.
Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:14 am
I will start
Goalie-Ederson (Man City).
Right back- Javier Zanetti.
Left back- Giorgio Chiellini
Centre back- Thiago Silva
Centre back- Matthijs de Ligt
Defensive midfielder- Roy Keane.
Left winger- Thierry Henry.
Right winger- Pavel Nedved.
Attacking midfielder- Bernardo Silva
Striker- Alan Shearer
Striker- Robert Lewandowski.
Gone for a diamond.
Was struggling a bit at left back but Giorgio Chiellini is one of the best defenders of his generation and quite possibly of all time, he has played left back.
I wanted Giorgio Chiellini with Thiago Silva at cb as whilst Matthijs de Ligt is talented he shouldn't really be in a team like this yet, really can't find another left back though
Junior Firpo and Ian Harte were genuinely as good as I could get . . . . .
think my front 2 will be hard to beat and so will my wingers.
What month is this Cjay?
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Finnatic wrote: ↑Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:15 am
I can almost do a top Leeds eleven and it’s a good one. Just struggling at RB and CB atm. I might need to put Kalvin as CB
I was hoping for a decent Leeds team, Finn.
You probably have Bremner & Lorimer in your team plus our best player in modern times if you are December babe, you lucky man.
Pepe Reina
Cesar Azpilicueta
Girgio Chiellini
Pascal Struijk
Ian Harte
Roy Keane
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Bernardo Silva
Jay Jay Okocha
Robert Lewandowski
Thierry Henry
Last edited by White Riot on Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
White Riot wrote: ↑Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:33 am
August
Pepe Reina
Cesar Azpilicueta
Girgio Chiellini
Willaim Gallas
Ian Harte
Roy Keane
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Bernardo Silva
Jay Jay Okocha
Robert Lewandowski
Thierry Henry
Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:14 am
I will start
Goalie-Ederson (Man City).
Right back- Javier Zanetti.
Left back- Giorgio Chiellini
Centre back- Thiago Silva
Centre back- Matthijs de Ligt
Defensive midfielder- Roy Keane.
Left winger- Thierry Henry.
Right winger- Pavel Nedved.
Attacking midfielder- Bernardo Silva
Striker- Alan Shearer
Striker- Robert Lewandowski.
Gone for a diamond.
Was struggling a bit at left back but Giorgio Chiellini is one of the best defenders of his generation and quite possibly of all time, he has played left back.
I wanted Giorgio Chiellini with Thiago Silva at cb as whilst Matthijs de Ligt is talented he shouldn't really be in a team like this yet, really can't find another left back though
Junior Firpo and Ian Harte were genuinely as good as I could get . . . . .
think my front 2 will be hard to beat and so will my wingers.
I think you've used poetic license putting Thierry Henry on the wing Cjay so you can have Shearer and Lewendowski as forwards.
Henry only played on the wing very early in his career
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Chilli D wrote: ↑Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:12 am
I think you've used poetic license putting Thierry Henry on the wing Cjay so you can have Shearer and Lewendowski as forwards.
Henry only played on the wing very early in his career
I know but he was a winger when he joined Arsenal
I could say similar to you Chilli.
When did George Best play in a 4-4-2 as a striker?