EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. CONGRATULATIONS MUPPET THE CAT
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
rab_rant
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Ammended.
Kasper Dolberg (Denmark)
Ciro Immobile (Italy)
Koke (Spain)
Harry Mcguire (England)
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Kasper Dolberg (Denmark)
Ciro Immobile (Italy)
Koke (Spain)
Harry Mcguire (England)
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14819
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Cjay, can I please add Kane (England) and Delaney (Denmark)?
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Harry Kane
Enrico Chiesa
Pedri
Jannik Vestergaard
Enrico Chiesa
Pedri
Jannik Vestergaard
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41742
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
All done thanks
As usual please check for mistakes
As usual please check for mistakes
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Bally
- First Team

- Posts: 1705
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Kane England
Christianson Denmark
Barella Italy
Moratta Spain
Christianson Denmark
Barella Italy
Moratta Spain
- Finnatic
- Superstar

- Posts: 6716
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Can I only pick a Danish player, as I’ve already picked from the other nations left?
Or can I re-pick Kane for example, as it’s now the second knockout phase, or have I totally misread the thread?
That would mean two England players as I already have Stones.
Or can I re-pick Kane for example, as it’s now the second knockout phase, or have I totally misread the thread?
That would mean two England players as I already have Stones.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41742
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
You can pick 4 players in total.Finnatic wrote: ↑Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:33 pm Can I only pick a Danish player, as I’ve already picked from the other nations left?
Or can I re-pick Kane for example, as it’s now the second knockout phase, or have I totally misread the thread?
That would mean two England players as I already have Stones.
1 defender, 1 winger/striker and 1 midfielder as before and they must all be from different nations.
You can pick a player you have used before and removed.
And you can pick 1 extra player in addition to the 3. This player can be a defender a midfielder or a striker / winger, its up to you.
However the 4th pick must play fora different nation.
So in the end you should have 1 player from each nation effectively
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Harry Kane (England)
Manuel Locatelli (Italy)
Alvaro Morata (Spain)
Simon Kjaer (Denmark)
Manuel Locatelli (Italy)
Alvaro Morata (Spain)
Simon Kjaer (Denmark)
- Finnatic
- Superstar

- Posts: 6716
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Thanks Cjay
I’ll add Dolberg (Denmark) to the three I already have.
Thanks
I’ll add Dolberg (Denmark) to the three I already have.
Thanks
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13930
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Harry Kane (England)
Sergio Busquets - (Spain)
Giorgoi Chiellini (Italy)
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Denmark)
Thanks, Cjay
Sergio Busquets - (Spain)
Giorgoi Chiellini (Italy)
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Denmark)
Thanks, Cjay
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
cjay in your update table you might wish to change Yorkshitesquare back to Yorkshiresquare lol
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- LUFC 1966
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:14 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
LUFC 1966
John Stones - (England) (5 points)
Ciro Immobile ( Italy) 2 point)
Marcos Llorente (Espana)
Joakim Maehle (Danske)
John Stones - (England) (5 points)
Ciro Immobile ( Italy) 2 point)
Marcos Llorente (Espana)
Joakim Maehle (Danske)
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155350
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Sterling (England)
Morata (Spain)
Locatelli (Italy)
Christiansen (Denmark)
Morata (Spain)
Locatelli (Italy)
Christiansen (Denmark)
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8202
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Sterling (England)
Torres (Spain)
Bonucci (Italy)
Hojbjerg (Denmark)
Torres (Spain)
Bonucci (Italy)
Hojbjerg (Denmark)
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41742
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Oopsbecchio bear wrote: ↑Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:25 pm cjay in your update table you might wish to change Yorkshitesquare back to Yorkshiresquare lol![]()
![]()
Thanks BB.
Any selections?
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
-
Boo Radley
- First Team

- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION.Bally, Moth, BB, Cat, , Dave, WRB, Boo, Bob, YS, Wilsden,
Anders Christensen - Denmark
Pablo Sarabia - Spain
Nicolo Barella - Italy
Harry Kane - England
Pablo Sarabia - Spain
Nicolo Barella - Italy
Harry Kane - England
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6760
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION.Bally, Moth, BB, Cat, , Dave, WRB, Boo, Bob, YS, Wilsden,
Kane - England
Insigne - Italy
Maehle - Denmark
Alba - Spain
Insigne - Italy
Maehle - Denmark
Alba - Spain
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15046
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION.Bally, Moth, BB, Cat, , Dave, WRB, Boo, Bob, YS, Wilsden,
Kasper Dolberg (Denmark)
Ferran Torres (Spain)
Manuel Locatelli (Italy)
John Stones (England)
Ferran Torres (Spain)
Manuel Locatelli (Italy)
John Stones (England)
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15046
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41742
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SEMI FINAL SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, UPDATE PAGE 12
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom