EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. CONGRATULATIONS MUPPET THE CAT

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41717
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. LAST 16 SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, 3 HOURS LEFT AS OF 9PM GMT.

Post by Cjay »

Made my changes now :)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18317
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Muppet the Cat »

YorkshireSquare wrote: ↑Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:19 pm Ferran Torres (Spain) (Double - 2 points per goal)
Paul Pogba (France) (3 points per goal)
John Stones (England) (Double - 10 points per goal)
Isn’t Ferran Torres a midfielder Adam ? - so I reckon you’ve got. Midfielders 🤔

Well, I’m just about to put him in my side for Pogba
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18317
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. LAST 16 SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, 3 HOURS LEFT AS OF 9PM GMT.

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Cjay, can I change my midfielder please.

I’ll put in Ferran Torres (Spain) in for Pogba (France) 👍
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15042
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:20 pm Isn’t Ferran Torres a midfielder Adam ? - so I reckon you’ve got. Midfielders 🤔

Well, I’m just about to put him in my side for Pogba

Transfermarkt has him down as a Forward/Winger
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18317
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Muppet the Cat »

YorkshireSquare wrote: ↑Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:23 am Transfermarkt has him down as a Forward/Winger
I’m Confused.com…then Adam 🙄 I thought we were supposed to be looking at the lists under the link on Cjay’s first post.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41717
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Cjay »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:10 am I’m Confused.com…then Adam 🙄 I thought we were supposed to be looking at the lists under the link on Cjay’s first post.
Winger/ Forward Cat as YS said.

Ise Transfermarkt.com to decide the position as it says in the opening post near the bottom. :-D
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18317
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:57 am Winger/ Forward Cat as YS said.

Ise Transfermarkt.com to decide the position as it says in the opening post near the bottom. :-D
I'm lost then Cjay. Just leave mine as they were.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41717
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Cjay »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:08 pm I'm lost then Cjay. Just leave mine as they were.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/

I use that website to decide positions, thats all.

It takes the confusion out of it.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18317
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:11 pm https://www.transfermarkt.com/

I use that website to decide positions, thats all.

It takes the confusion out of it.
Cjay, Why post the first link then, with all the competing country squads when they have them in different positions (F. Torres being an example) - adds to confusion. Just have the one set of website positions.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41717
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Cjay »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:55 pm Cjay, Why post the first link then, with all the competing country squads when they have them in different positions (F. Torres being an example) - adds to confusion. Just have the one set of website positions.
The first link was to make it easier for people to find the Euros squads.

I shall remove it if it creates confusion.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18317
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:57 pm The first link was to make it easier for people to find the Euros squads.

I shall remove it if it creates confusion.
Don't worry Cjay, I think it's only me who is clearly being dull with this - christ knows how I'm leading (for now) :)
User avatar
Finnatic
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6713
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. SELECTION ISSUES, PMS SENT, PLEASE CHECK INBOX URGENT- KNOCKOUT UPDATE ON PAGE 7

Post by Finnatic »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:57 pm The first link was to make it easier for people to find the Euros squads.

I shall remove it if it creates confusion.
It did to begin with, I thought I’d be stuck with Gundogan but finally got to change him.
However, now I have it’s nailed on he’ll score on Tuesday night 🤢
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41717
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. LAST 16 SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, 3 HOURS LEFT AS OF 9PM GMT.

Post by Cjay »

So far no new points.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18317
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION.

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Good job I stuck with Pogba, Cjay
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18317
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. LAST 16 SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, 3 HOURS LEFT AS OF 9PM GMT.

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Cjay wrote: ↑Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:14 pm So far no new points.
Didn’t anyone have De Ligt, Cjay ?………..thought there were minus points for a red card (did you change from -10 to -1, or am I dreaming I originally read -10 at the outset) 🤔
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41717
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION.

Post by Cjay »

LAST 16 LEADERBOARD

*Upto and including France vs Switzerland*

1) Muppet the cat - 18 points

2) Mrs64 - 13 points

3) BobHirst - 10 points

=4) Cjay - 9 points

5) john in Louisiana - 8 points

=5)Gandalf - 8 points

=5) Rab- 8 points

6) YorkshiteSquare - 7 points

7) Mothbanquet - 6 points

8) Hector - 5 points

= 8) Becchio bear- 5 points

=8) Boo Radley - 5 points

9) Lufc 1304 - 2 points

=9) Bally - 2 point

10 ) Wilsdenwhite - 1 point

=10) Lufc1966 - 1 point

=10) White Riot - 1 point

=10) 1964 White- 1 point
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41717
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION. LAST 16 SELECTION WINDOW OPEN, 3 HOURS LEFT AS OF 9PM GMT.

Post by Cjay »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:12 pm Didn’t anyone have De Ligt, Cjay ?………..thought there were minus points for a red card (did you change from -10 to -1, or am I dreaming I originally read -10 at the outset) 🤔
1 person did unfortunately.

It was always minus 1.

Keeping Pogba was smart :)

Ive had a dreadful round
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41717
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION.

Post by Cjay »

Yorkshiresquare the big winner so far this round
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 6754
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION.

Post by Carrick Dave »

Right, I demand that the Euros be re-run, ‘kin Mbappe, Fernandez and Chilwell, not a goal between them, where are all the conspiracy theorists when you need them ffs. :rant:

Mind you, I swapped Chilwell for Gosens, so there’s hope yet….. :whistle:
User avatar
Finnatic
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6713
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: EURO 2020 GOAL SCORER COMPETITION.

Post by Finnatic »

Apologies to Nederlands, Wales and Portugal, my terrible tipping has sent you out of the competition ☺️
Post Reply