A Proper Yorkshire Joke...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
Velotrax

A Proper Yorkshire Joke...

Post by Velotrax »

I'll Get Me Coat ...
Attachments
Screenshot_29.jpg
Screenshot_29.jpg (71.4 KiB) Viewed 2690 times
Overman
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3324
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: A Proper Yorkshire Joke...

Post by Overman »

Velotrax wrote: ↑Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:36 pm I'll Get Me Coat ...
I'm holding the coat for you 😂.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14621
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: A Proper Yorkshire Joke...

Post by hector »

I've ordered the taxi for him :mrgreen:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8780
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: A Proper Yorkshire Joke...

Post by Chilli D »

Fatima Whitbread got arrested for drug smuggling.
When police searched her they found 3 kilo of crack in her knickers...... :)
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm
Twitter: @dsc67
Location: Tweedbank, Scottish Borders

Re: A Proper Yorkshire Joke...

Post by Lorimer46 »

Boom Boom !!
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
Post Reply