Today's Games

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41695
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Today's Games. England v Poland

Post by Cjay »

Were we crap again?

KP getting pelters again.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Today's Games. England v Poland

Post by whiteswan »

Cjay wrote: ↑Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:08 pm Were we crap again?

KP getting pelters again.
Who from?

Where from?
visitingvillan
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:24 am

Re: Today's Games. England v Poland

Post by visitingvillan »

Can't wait until Gareth's gone. I genuinely believe that we (the US) have a better national team coach (from the MLS) then Southgate for England
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41695
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Today's Games. England v Poland

Post by Cjay »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:03 pm Who from?

Where from?
All over social media.

Not good enough for International football.

Only plays sideways and back.

Doesn't bring anything useful to the side etc.

KP is not popular with English fans at all and this has been the theme this entire international period after every game.

Is it true?

I refuse to watch England much, SouthgateBall puts me to sleep and playing Rice and KP kinda typifies it.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
rab_rant

Re: Today's Games. England v Poland

Post by rab_rant »

Scotland win 4-0 over the mighty Faroe Islands

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155140
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Today's Games. England v Poland

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:08 pm Were we crap again?
Average at best!
User avatar
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2390
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:14 pm
Location: God’s own county (north)

Re: Today's Games. England v Poland

Post by Byebyegeegee »

Phillips has played more minutes than any other out field player for England over these last 3 qualifying games. Whilst your MSM commentators and dim pundits or your anti Leeds social media mob cannot/will not appreciate Phillips’ game I think Southgate does. In my opinion, whilst not producing his A game for England yet he’s been neat and efficient and has done the job that he has been asked to do pretty well, leading to 3 straight wins.
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Today's Games.

Post by HarryofOz »

Moments in match

Chelsea v West Brom. Chelsea controlling the game and leading 1-0. Thiago Silva sent off for a second yellow. West Brom now 4-1 up 70 minutes in.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Today's Games.

Post by Smudge3920 »

Chelski 1 v 4 WBA...Baggies playing out of their skins ....
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Today's Games.

Post by HarryofOz »

Four cracking goals for the Baggies too, but now Chelsea have got one back
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3239
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Re: Today's Games.

Post by mothbanquet »

Loving it
User avatar
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3239
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Re: Today's Games.

Post by mothbanquet »

I don't want to hear any more complaints about our defending after watching this
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13914
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Today's Games.

Post by John in Louisiana »

Completely off topic, but I walked in to a patisserie yesterday afternoon wearing my LUFC face mask and a woman in there asked me what school the mask represented. I told her it wasn't for a school and before I could tell her what it was for, she said, "Oh! It must be for a church."

Said I, "It is not a church, but for many of us it is a religion."
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Today's Games.

Post by HarryofOz »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:09 pm Completely off topic, but I walked in to a patisserie yesterday afternoon wearing my LUFC face mask and a woman in there asked me what school the mask represented. I told her it wasn't for a school and before I could tell her what it was for, she said, "Oh! It must be for a church."

Said I, "It is not a church, but for many of us it is a religion."
:) :)
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Today's Games.

Post by HarryofOz »

5-2 West Brom
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78987
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Today's Games.

Post by The Subhuman »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:09 pm Completely off topic, but I walked in to a patisserie yesterday afternoon wearing my LUFC face mask and a woman in there asked me what school the mask represented. I told her it wasn't for a school and before I could tell her what it was for, she said, "Oh! It must be for a church."

Said I, "It is not a church, but for many of us it is a religion."
like ...I put Bielsarist under religion for our Census
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3239
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Re: Today's Games.

Post by mothbanquet »

faaip wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:35 pm like ...I put Bielsarist under religion for our Census
I wish I'd known that before the census, I'd have done the same. If all the Leeds fans put it down it would end up being an established world religion. Rads should fund a marketing campaign for it since he'd be able to write off all tax as a charitable organisation. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13914
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Today's Games.

Post by John in Louisiana »

faaip wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:35 pm like ...I put Bielsarist under religion for our Census
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155140
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Today's Games.

Post by 1964white »

mothbanquet wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:04 pm I don't want to hear any more complaints about our defending after watching this
Even though Chelsea were down to men their defending was woeful.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155140
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Today's Games.

Post by 1964white »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:09 pm Completely off topic, but I walked in to a patisserie yesterday afternoon wearing my LUFC face mask and a woman in there asked me what school the mask represented. I told her it wasn't for a school and before I could tell her what it was for, she said, "Oh! It must be for a church."

Said I, "It is not a church, but for many of us it is a religion."
Very true John :lol:
Post Reply