Last Man Standing 2020/2021 - Final Table
- wilsdenwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Just popped in to have a look, not necessarily to play. However, nobody has picked Leeds (Can't think why !)
So....
Leeds
So....
Leeds
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155123
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
Aussieleeds
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 572
- Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:53 am
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Liverpool. Same reason as previous posters. Would love to be first man sitting.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Palace please John.
- 92champs
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 282
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm
- Location: Co. Galway
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Palace.
Whenever I do LMS, I like to get weaker teams out of the way early and save the bigger teams for when there's a weekend with few obvious winners
Whenever I do LMS, I like to get weaker teams out of the way early and save the bigger teams for when there's a weekend with few obvious winners
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18293
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Liverpool please John (
)
-
Boo Radley
- First Team

- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 pm
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Liverpool please
I’ve already backed Leeds so covering my options to some extent!
I’ve already backed Leeds so covering my options to some extent!
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14807
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Spurs
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Leicester
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- leedsalex
- First Team

- Posts: 2299
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:37 pm
- Location: Kavala - Greece
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Leicester City for me please
- rich_leeds64
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4012
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:08 pm
- Twitter: @richleeds64
- Location: Leeds LS27
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Chelsea please John
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Leicester please
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Arsenal
Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk
Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk
-
johnny wadd
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 639
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:07 pm
- Twitter: @jnicholson53
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Arsenal
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13914
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
Wow. Thirty-four entries. Best we've ever had.
This is so cool.
Very happy to see so many playing.
This is so cool.
Very happy to see so many playing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155123
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Last Man Standing 2020/2021
I wonder whyJohn in Louisiana wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:15 pm Wow. Thirty-four entries. Best we've ever had.
This is so cool.
Very happy to see so many playing.
Glad you are happy John