Phil Hay has said Axel Tuanzebe is one that the club have mentionedonemoreslogan wrote: ↑Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:32 pm Thank the maker! Another CB please but now I'm breathing easier.
Robin Koch- Signs pre contract with Eintracht Frankfurt
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41691
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
Also, he seems to go to the same barber as Ali.
No disrespect to Ben White who was immense for us.
But Robin Koch
- Full German international
Current German international
Helped the German u21 side to an International final
Played over 150 career matches already
Over 80 Bundesliga matches
Mainstay of the 7th best defence in the Bundesliga last season
Adds height (6ft3)
Cost only £13mil, Adam Webster cost Brighton more
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41691
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6739
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
OK - but do I want to wander round Belfast wearing a shirt with Koch on the back?
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6739
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
I agree, all told it's the best outcome we could have hoped for.Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:43 pmRobin Koch
Ben White was immense but Robin has more pedigree and cost less, Brighton did us a favour.
- Full German international
Current German international
Helped the German u21 side to an International final
Played over 150 career matches already
Over 80 Bundesliga matches
Mainstay of the 7th best defence in the Bundesliga last season
Adds height (6ft3)
Cost only £13mil, Adam Webster cost Brighton more
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
An interesting one for you all:
Germany play Spain in the Nations League on Thursday. We could see Koch and Rodrigo together on the pitch for the first time...
Germany play Spain in the Nations League on Thursday. We could see Koch and Rodrigo together on the pitch for the first time...
- Finnatic
- Superstar

- Posts: 6703
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
Kaiser Koch!
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78982
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
My other half just said...is Robin Koch a euphamism for stealing someone elses boyfriend
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- mothbanquet
- Manager

- Posts: 3239
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm
- onemoreslogan
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 815
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
I strongly suspect Brighton will rue the day they didn't take 25-million from us for Ben.
- Irish Ian
- Superstar

- Posts: 17183
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
As long as its all done in the best possible taste.Carrick Dave wrote: ↑Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:04 pm OK - but do I want to wander round Belfast wearing a shirt with Koch on the back?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23123
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
Great to get them both over the line in one day.
Now I just think we could do with another midfielder and a GK and I'll be pleased.
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
Insane. He’s not worth that and they know that, Brighton just didn’t want to sell, so wanted ridiculous money. But I think Koch right now is a better, more established player, who also has lots of potential to get better, so it looks like we’ve done some great business today.
Leeds Brighton will be great games
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78982
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
We'll pair White with RoKo at some point
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- BobHirst
- Manager

- Posts: 3452
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
6 foot 4.
Now that's a big Koch!.
(I think I've used up my 3 Koch puns).
Now that's a big Koch!.
(I think I've used up my 3 Koch puns).
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
I think so too, all depends on his game time, if he’s not playing we could get him for 15m in January
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155122
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
rab_rant
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
I was cockahoop with joy that Robin Had signed and i bet niw Brighton are cockeyed with jealousy.
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
- Richard
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 573
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:50 am
- Location: Peterborough
Re: Robin Koch - DEAL DONE
Apparently White had a bit of a stinker against Chelsea, I’m hoping Bielsa signs another defender just for competition and cover.
Koch, Robin