2026 World Cup Competition

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Post Reply
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: 2026 World Cup Comp *** PLEASE POST UP NEXT ROUND OF PREDICTIONS BY 8pm TODAY ***

Post by Barlow Boy »

Finnatic wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 7:51 pm I actually thought I’d predicted 2-1 Brazil so it’s even worse 🤣
Oh Lordy, nightmare 😳😳😳
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Jaydog »

Oh s**t. The nap selection
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Jaydog »

DR Congo.
Sounds like a headline writers dream.
If they win.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
leedsalex
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2301
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:37 pm
Location: Kavala - Greece

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by leedsalex »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 8:44 pm Only one NAP allowed Alex.

Which one is your NAP selection?
England -Congo DR
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18337
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2026 8:31 am
Cat
0 Brazil 3 v 2 Japan
64, don’t I get a point for Brazil winning 🤔
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2026 9:27 am 64, don’t I get a point for Brazil winning 🤔
You do mate, apologies!
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2026 9:36 am You do mate, apologies!
I’m also missing a point for Morocco getting 1 goal mate, I predicted 2-1 Netherlands 👍

I should have 68 points in total 👍
Last edited by Barlow Boy on Tue Jun 30, 2026 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Corkwhites
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:32 am

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Corkwhites »

My prediction for Columbia v Ghana isnt up. That lost 5pts could cost me the title. 🤣🤣
Sorry Pullhard.
Lufc76Cor
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Lufc76Cor »

A few of us had Brazil 3-1 but only got 1 point, should it not be 2 points? 1 for the result and 1 for Japan scoring
User avatar
Pullhard
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:23 am

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Pullhard »

Corkwhites wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2026 12:36 pm My prediction for Columbia v Ghana isnt up. That lost 5pts could cost me the title. 🤣🤣
Sorry Pullhard.
:)
Hon the Rebels
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by 1964white »

Apologies everyone!

All scores & table now amended.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2026 5:13 pm Apologies everyone!

All scores & table now amended.
Please don’t apologise Mr 64.

I’m sure I speak on behalf of everyone to thank you for all your hard work running this competition, you’re doing a great job 👏👏👏
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Finnatic
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6716
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Finnatic »

Don’t look too closely but I should have another 18 points 😙 🎶…
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2026 5:26 pm Please don’t apologise Mr 64.

I’m sure I speak on behalf of everyone to thank you for all your hard work running this competition, you’re doing a great job 👏👏👏
Thanks Kev.
User avatar
wilsdenwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by wilsdenwhite »

68 for me, Jay & Riot I think after the Mexico result, not 67.
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by 1964white »

wilsdenwhite wrote: ↑Wed Jul 01, 2026 2:43 pm 68 for me, Jay & Riot I think after the Mexico result, not 67.
I'd forgotten to change the figures in my notebook, silly fool I am. :chair:

Now amended, Wilsden.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9751
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by CUSSIE01 »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Jul 01, 2026 3:02 pm I'd forgotten to change the figures in my notebook, silly fool I am. :chair:

Now amended, Wilsden.
Too busy ‘Lording’ it around Southwold, get your priorities right. 😁
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by Jaydog »

Nap landed 👍🏼👍🏼
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2026 World Cup Competition

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Wed Jul 01, 2026 7:15 pm Nap landed 👍🏼👍🏼
No Nap on your list Jay.

Have I missed it?
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2026 World Cup Comp *** PLEASE POST UP NEXT ROUND OF PREDICTIONS BY 8pm TODAY ***

Post by Jaydog »

Jay
0 South Africa 2-2 Canada
Brazil 2-1 Japan
Germany 3-1 Paraguay
Netherlands 2-1 Morocco
Ivory Coast 1-3 Norway
France 3-1 Sweden
Mexico 1-1 Ecuador
England 2-1 DR Congo NAP
Belgium 2-1Senegal
USA 1-0 Bosnia-Herzegovina
Spain 3-1 Austria
Portugal 1-2 Croatia
Switzerland 2-1 Algeria
Australia 1-0 Egypt
Argentina 4-1 Cape Verde
Columbia 1-2 Ghana
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Post Reply