I want playoff football and here's why

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: I want playoff football and here's why

Post by The Subhuman »

Chilli D wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:45 am Getting through the semi final will be the hardest part. If we get to Wembley with that big pitch, the likes of Summerville and Gnonto will have a field day.
If we get there, I fully expect us to win whoever we play.
I’m the other way around, can see us winning over 2 legs but a one off game can go either way
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Supersaint3 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:21 am https://www.football365.com/news/leeds- ... -nicholson

I vacillate between holding the views about the monetisation and gerbil-wheel nature of modern football trying to keep up with the petro states et al as expressed in this article, and thinking we belong up at the top... Our last weeks since the international break notwithstanding, I've enjoyed this season so much more than last...

I've found myself asking would I be as interested in watching if we were being beaten 3 or 4 nil in the prem next year as another season in the champo ... I do appreciate we will lose the squad if we stay down ..

Food for thought
Did you ever get your ticket for Saturday ?
Keeping The Faith
Supersaint3
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Supersaint3 »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 pm Did you ever get your ticket for Saturday ?
No Cussie I'm still on the lookout if anything comes up :clap: that's a prayer not a clap :)
Leeds and St. Patricks Athletic FC!
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Looks like it's play-offs then!
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Our record in play-offs if anyone cares;
https://motforum.com/competition.php?c=Play%20Offs

Played: 15
Won: 5
Draw: 2
Lost: 8
Win %: 33%
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Supersaint3 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:17 pm No Cussie I'm still on the lookout if anything comes up :clap: that's a prayer not a clap :)
May be a few more available now 🫣
Keeping The Faith