The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 11th April) End of a dynasty as Dallas hangs up his boots

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 11th April) End of a dynasty as Dallas hangs up his boots

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Orange Box wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:32 pm Nope, didn’t understand a word of what Stuey said. Any interpreters out there can help?

Seriously, Im kidding, I love the NI accent, it’s my favourite UK dialect, I get over on the ferry as often as I can, Belfast being my closest city, (as the crow flies). great craic to be had over there. 👍

Thank you Stuart. That afternoon we stuffed Citeh, one of my favourite moments of all time.
That’s strange about the accent OB, when I lived in London I was continuously asked which part of Scotland I came from, the shame of it drove me home and still receiving counselling. 😬
Keeping The Faith
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 11th April) End of a dynasty as Dallas hangs up his boots

Post by Orange Box »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:43 pm That’s strange about the accent OB, when I lived in London I was continuously asked which part of Scotland I came from, the shame of it drove me home and still receiving counselling. 😬
You tell them London feckers to feck the feck off, the fecking feckers. So it is.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Orange Box wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:53 pm You tell them London feckers to feck the feck off, the fecking feckers. So it is.
🤣🤣🤣
Keeping The Faith
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Situation!
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Post by Scoobychief »

Ellandback1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:42 am I don't get how Leeds are responsible for his wages after joining other teams, and earning from them?
I agree with you it's ridiculous but must be small print somewhere someone missed and as usual we are mugs for that kind of stuff.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Scoobychief wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:07 pm I agree with you it's ridiculous but must be small print somewhere someone missed and as usual we are mugs for that kind of stuff.
Maybe it's another reason the powers that be made LUFC pay up, just so we could drop into another FFP situation, wouldn't they just love that.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Sean_Nile wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:50 am Stu gets beeped
Am I the only one that spent the whole video analyzing the tactics on the white board?
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Largely missed the last few days due to a few things going on. After a poor result, the table basically looks the same. And now 4 to play.

The Dallas news is another big moment. Another permanent fan favourite and club hero. A workman that the rest of us can really relate to. At a point, when he was playing winger, wasn't sure he was all that. What he did after was amazing. Saw his best playing days with us on both sides as a full back and midfield. Some of the premier league moments he had with us were sublime. Have to single out the winner against City as his pinnacle moment. But overall a great servant and a great character.
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

He was and still is one hell of a good pro. The sort of guy every team needs. Hopefully he stays at the club in some way as a lot of our young players could learn a lot from him.
Good luck Stu, in what ever you do :tup: :clape: :scarfe2:
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Ellandback1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:15 am Leeds have agreed to pay the entire £24.5m owed to Jean-Kevin Augustin in lost wages

What a costly Bielsa mistake!!!
I will refer you to this kind Sir :

Bert : " I only want new players at LUFC, better than i already have "
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Another player goes with the best Bert playing days behind him.

How many is that now Young Kennyboy predicted it would be all downhill for them post Bert ?

How many fingers and toes will i need to count the players that have gone on to greater things, Raph - Is that it ?

Cooper next, then PB

Genius that he is.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Sean_Nile
First Team
First Team

Post by Sean_Nile »

Time to bust out Ode to Bielsa's boys that imortalises Stuart Dallas goals against Man City and a 2-1 victory... don't get too emotional at the memory of what might be his finest moment.
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Ellandback1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:15 am Leeds have agreed to pay the entire £24.5m owed to Jean-Kevin Augustin in lost wages

There was a suggestion from Ger Lynch that the appeal may have been withdrawn because Leeds and JKA reached an agreement out of court, probably involving an NDA.

We may never know.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

Carrick Dave wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:19 pm There was a suggestion from Ger Lynch that the appeal may have been withdrawn because Leeds and JKA reached an agreement out of court, probably involving an NDA.

We may never know.
Last thing we need is an NDA :shock:

What's an NDA?
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Ellandback1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:23 pm Last thing we need is an NDA :shock:

What's an NDA?
Non-disclosure agreement?
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

:lol: one of many, genius my arse ;-)
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:56 pm Am I the only one that spent the whole video analyzing the tactics on the white board?
Well Daniel and the players certainly don't :)

Gi it to Jimmy, and if that doesn't work gi it to Georgi 8-)