Twat of the Week - Last week's twat got his comeuppance!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Twat of the Week.

Post by Barlow Boy »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:23 pm The sad state of things on this side of the pond is that it could easily happen again. The Mrs. and I seriously considered leaving the country the first time around. It happens again we might be taking your spare room, BB :lol:
I might buy you a pint Ash, but my wife has enough of me going on about Leeds United all the time, I doubt she’d tolerate another fanatic in the house 😂
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

What's really sad is that when I go into a room now I look at the people and say "OK, half of you aren't going to vote at all. 25% of you will vote for the democrat but the other 25% of you dumb f*ckers are quite happy to vote for a thieving, lying, egotistical, insane, evil, orange excuse of a human being.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

Barlow Boy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:20 pm I might buy you a pint Ash, but my wife has enough of me going on about Leeds United all the time, I doubt she’d tolerate another fanatic in the house 😂
I pint will have to do then--certainly don't want to cause any strife with your Mrs. :twisted: My wife is nearly as fanatically as me sometimes, so I've got it easy there. Although, when it comes to talking one another off a Leeds-induced ledge it can get a little dicey at times--lucky this season that's been a thing of the past :love:
In Farke we trust...
hector

Post by hector »

BobHirst wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:53 pm What's really sad is that when I go into a room now I look at the people and say "OK, half of you aren't going to vote at all. 25% of you will vote for the democrat but the other 25% of you dumb f*ckers are quite happy to vote for a thieving, lying, egotistical, insane, evil, orange excuse of a human being.
I get the feeling that you are not a big fan of the orange person.... :P

I can't quit put my finger on the reason I think that thoygh :) :)
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

hector wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:11 am I get the feeling that you are not a big fan of the orange person.... :P

I can't quit put my finger on the reason I think that thoygh :) :)
Hector, you are a very astute chap.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Jeez it's annoying the feckin livin daylights outta me that the Orange twat might get back in which is looking increasingly likely unless someone can get Biden to step down ffs.

The twat should be in jail numerous times over, how the fck can half of Yankland not see thru this cnut, the racism over here is bad enough but not a feckin patch on Yankland.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Kennyb41 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:21 am Jeez it's annoying the feckin livin daylights outta me that the Orange twat might get back in which is looking increasingly likely unless someone can get Biden to step down ffs.

The twat should be in jail numerous times over, how the fck can half of Yankland not see thru this cnut, the racism over here is bad enough but not a feckin patch on Yankland.
Unfortunately, KB, the numerous court cases and legal proceedings only serve to play to the conspiracy nuts, and even regular people, that for some reason can't see through his manipulations and constant spin.
In Farke we trust...
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

BobHirst wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:53 pm What's really sad is that when I go into a room now I look at the people and say "OK, half of you aren't going to vote at all. 25% of you will vote for the democrat but the other 25% of you dumb f*ckers are quite happy to vote for a thieving, lying, egotistical, insane, evil, orange excuse of a human being.
Jeez Bob get off the fence and say what you mean 🤣🤣🤣
Keeping The Faith
ShaunL
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by ShaunL »

BobHirst wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:43 am Hector, you are a very astute chap.
I heard somewhere that even if the orange twat is incarcerated he can still be president.
Do you know if this is so ?
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

This thread is going to escalate even more when we are in the Premier League. :-D
PhoenixUnited
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PhoenixUnited »

1964white wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:36 am This thread is going to escalate even more when we are in the Premier League. :-D
Will there be room for a sub section - Recurring Twat of the Week or is it a case of Once A Twat, Always A Twat? :lol:
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

PhoenixUnited wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:55 am Will there be room for a sub section - Recurring Twat of the Week or is it a case of Once A Twat, Always A Twat? :lol:
Looks like Bob might have that one nailed already 😂😂😂
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

I’m glad there’s no twat of the week award in my house. I was wondering if it was actually my name at one point.
Ipswich won’t fade. As predicted.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

PhoenixUnited wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:55 am Will there be room for a sub section - Recurring Twat of the Week or is it a case of Once A Twat, Always A Twat? :lol:
Not sure about that, Phoenix :duno: as you imply, there are so many players, coaches & officials who are constantly twats in the Premier League.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:34 am I’m glad there’s no twat of the week award in my house. I was wondering if it was actually my name at one point.
You can't be that bad, Jay ;-)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:49 am You can't be that bad, Jay ;-)
Apparently yes, I am :roflmao:
Ipswich won’t fade. As predicted.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

BobHirst wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:43 am Hector, you are a very astute chap.
Theres no flies on our heccy..... ;-)
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Jaydog wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:34 am I’m glad there’s no twat of the week award in my house. I was wondering if it was actually my name at one point.
:lol: :lol: :lol: This might just be an American thing, and by all accounts the man is not very nice to women, but reminds me of the Bill Cosby skit about what he and his brother thought their names were growing up:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34qB4tQHy-g
In Farke we trust...
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

ShaunL wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 am I heard somewhere that even if the orange twat is incarcerated he can still be president.
Incredible though it sounds I believe you are correct.
What a disgrace that would/will be.
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @dsc67

Post by Lorimer46 »

ShaunL wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 am I heard somewhere that even if the orange twat is incarcerated he can still be president.
He can still be president, but he can't vote in the the electio
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "