The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 27th October) Leeds name their price for Wober

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
geronimo
First Team
First Team
Twitter: none

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 27th October) Leeds name their price for Wober

Post by geronimo »

Musicman1965 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:43 pm Refrain from insulting the vast majority of the forum and the country they live in. :x
But that gets ignored fella 😁
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 27th October) Leeds name their price for Wober

Post by WhiteRose »

whiteinfrance wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:21 pm Yeah sitting (Not sat!) (More incorrect grammar) and not in a shithole like the UK has become

I was watching Leeds when you were in nappies
Bit of a low blow is that, the uk is by and large a lovely place it’s only self serving lefty loons who like to further their agenda by denigrating it. Could say plenty of negative things about France, I work for a French company and travel there often but I’ll refrain as it wouldn’t get us anywhere.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

whiteinfrance wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:21 pm Yeah sitting (Not sat!) (More incorrect grammar) and not in a shithole like the UK has become

Christ how old are you 😁
Ipswich won’t fade. As predicted.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

WhiteRose wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:46 pm It’s early in the season to feel like this, more the pressure from the two above that’s causing the problem - feels a bit hopeless now but let’s see - surely Ipswich can’t carry this on.
Not so fussed about how others do... if they keep winning then they deserve their position in the table. I'm more disappointed by the poor performance after what seemed like a great win. It suggests we're not making the progress I'd hoped we were or, at least, not achieving the necessary consistency.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:57 pm I appreciate, you may well not consider it insulting. But as a Mod I think it is...and it's not your call is it.

Further, if the Mods were to take action/hand out warnings in respect of every post containing what could be interpreted as provocation, by the very nature of your posts, many of which appear intended only to provoke, you'd be one of the main recipients.
Nicely put.
whiteinfrance
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteinfrance »

Jaydog wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:46 pm Christ how old are you 😁
112 - er and a half :roflmao:
Allez les Blancs , Les Paons
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

whiteinfrance wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:09 pm 112 - er and a half :roflmao:
Not bad. Must be the vin, du pain, du Boursin that keeps you alive so long.
geronimo
First Team
First Team
Twitter: none

Post by geronimo »

whiteinfrance wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:09 pm 112 - er and a half :roflmao:
You must have been left behind when France capitulated in 1940 then 😝
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Sara wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:06 pm Not so fussed about how others do... if they keep winning then they deserve their position in the table. I'm more disappointed by the poor performance after what seemed like a great win. It suggests we're not making the progress I'd hoped we were or, at least, not achieving the necessary consistency.
Consistency - that's the key word at the moment Sara.
As Kenny says, DF is still trying to determine what his best 11 is. Moving Archie to RB and giving Gruev his first start is evidence of this and we still have to see if Spence is as good as we hope he is.
But there's no getting away from the fact that Wednesday's performance and result was hugely disappointing made even worse by the fact the top 2 both won.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Sara wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:20 am Wober looks about 40 in that first pic.

We just need to get rid of the loan rats asap, by any means. Breaking even is probably as good as it's going to get with any of them.
Agree
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

geronimo wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:30 pm The laughable thing is players moaning they are tired when we are only in October was only the other week that farke said Summerville ain't capable of playing three games in a week so called professional athletes on thousands of pounds a week
Archie gray is seventeen and as already become an integral part of the team and is now been used as a full back because there is not a decent one at the club thàts the damning confirmation of how short we are of the players needed in this squad
Summerville's restricted playing time is down to managing an injury
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

That is a true fact, as you are three years older than myself.

Spot on about the UK, what a total mess we're in. :tup:
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Post by WhiteRose »

1964white wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:21 pm That is a true fact, as you are three years older than myself.

You know what to do 64, go live in Marseille, sure the French sun would do you good!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:05 pm Summerville's restricted playing time is down to managing an injury
I typed that out then decided it wasn't worth my time pressing submit....
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Musicman1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Musicman1965 »

WhiteRose wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:54 pm You know what to do 64, go live in Marseille, sure the French sun would do you good!
He can block traffic over there with his little orange bib and rucksack :)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:21 pm That is a true fact, as you are three years older than myself.

Great country, really badly run.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

It could be worse, you could call Gaza home.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Jaydog wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:29 pm It could be worse, you could call Gaza home.
Or Dad, if your'e either Regan or Mason
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:34 pm Or Dad, if your'e either Regan or Mason
😁His life is like a war zone in fairness
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

The Subhuman wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:28 pm Great country, really badly run.
I love my holidays in the UK, however I choose the places I visit, there are many towns/cities I wouldn't venture near.

Not only are we are badly run by governments, our changing society leave much to be desired, too many people lack morals, manners, kindness & patience in what is an inconsiderate, greed-ridden, work-shy & slovenly nation.