Leeds vs Chelsea MOTM thread

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Leeds vs Chelsea MOTM thread

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Funny isn't it, watching live on Sunday I'd have given it to Adams or Aaronson. Just watched the full game back on Sky and I'm thinking Harrison.

Adams does an incredible amount off the ball, not sure it's always obvious on TV.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:30 pm Funny isn't it, watching live on Sunday I'd have given it to Adams or Aaronson. Just watched the full game back on Sky and I'm thinking Harrison.

Adams does an incredible amount off the ball, not sure it's always obvious on TV.
You could have awarded the MOTM to anyone of the four main contenders

Adams hardly put a foot wrong, he was everywhere, a display classed as pure perfection, imo.

The three blokes on The Square Ball & the three lads last night's The Debrief blog whom all attended the game apart from one gave it to Tyler Adams, his presence was immense!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

We'll miss Adams big-time if he is unavailable for any game, as we haven't got anyone else who'd come close to playing that role as brilliantly as that young man.