Pascal Struijk

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Phild
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Pascal Struijk

Post by Phild »

Not an 8 when to blame for their goal
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Phild wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:27 pm Not an 8 when to blame for their goal
Maybe a tad high, but overall Pascal had a very good game.

Archie also has to share responsibility for the goal, they allowed Thomas to get in-between them.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Phild wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:27 pm Not an 8 when to blame for their goal
I don't think he was ...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:27 pm Maybe a tad high, but overall Pascal had a very good game.

Archie also has to share responsibility for the goal, they allowed Thomas to get in-between them.
They both looked at each other as if to say “why didn’t you get that” but I suppose the tallest player & CB would normally be the one. Bit of a miss communication I suppose
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:12 pm They both looked at each other as if to say “why didn’t you get that” but I suppose the tallest player & CB would normally be the one. Bit of a miss communication I suppose
Pascal who is a similar height to Thomas should have been much closer to him, what is the point of standing too far away from an attacker, marking fresh air & then end up ball-watching, our defenders are good with that trait at set-pieces, happens too often for my liking, seven times out of ten we get away with it as offensively championship players as not as clinical.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:12 pm They both looked at each other as if to say “why didn’t you get that” but I suppose the tallest player & CB would normally be the one. Bit of a miss communication I suppose
Two big CB's recently allowed Dan James to get between them and on the end of a high ball.... not their fault just the luck of the flight of the ball.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ipswich (h)

18 good actions/0 poor actions
4 defensive clearances (joint most) :gold:
4 decent passes
1 goal :soccer:

8.5/10
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Signed a cb from Brazil instead for £17mil so presumably valued Pascal at less
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Hands off our pirate😡
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Cjay wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:15 pm
Signed a cb from Brazil instead for £17mil so presumably valued Pascal at less
Maybe not. Reports say that they will return in the summer for Struijk and this other guy is only a stop gap. £17 m for a stop gap!

The sooner this ESL thing gets going the better for me. Take the privileged few out of the game (for ever) and let’s get back to a reasonably flat playing field.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Pascal is worth around 25-30M atm ..so you can see why they were priced out
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Get Ray Reardons son sold to the highest bidder i say.

And then that's 1 less of the clowns to irk me as i try to sleep at night, jeez i can't wait till every single one of them are gone, only then will i truly be able to think he's finally gone.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:38 pm Get Ray Reardons son sold to the highest bidder i say.

And then that's 1 less of the clowns to irk me as i try to sleep at night, jeez i can't wait till every single one of them are gone, only then will i truly be able to think he's finally gone.
So you want Rutter, Struijk, Summerville, Cooper, Ayling, Bamford, James, Joseph, Meslier, Gray, Dallas, Gnonto, Shackleton all off the books?

Are you PJM in disguise?
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

The Subhuman wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:50 pm So you want Rutter, Struijk, Summerville, Cooper, Ayling, Bamford, James, Joseph, Meslier, Gray, Dallas, Gnonto, Shackleton all off the books?

Are you PJM in disguise?
The clown didn't sign all them, but yes, if they're clown related - Be gone i say, be gone :wave:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:09 pm The clown didn't sign all them, but yes, if they're clown related - Be gone i say, be gone :wave:
Quite right, I'll let you keep Ayling, Coop and Dallas..
Lufc76Cor
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Lufc76Cor »

The Subhuman wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:44 am Pascal is worth around 25-30M atm ..so you can see why they were priced out
Is he f**k............... he was absolutely terrible in the prem, but doing well in this league yes but 25 to 30m ....no chance
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

The Subhuman wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:25 pm Quite right, I'll let you keep Ayling, Coop and Dallas..
Thankyou, as much as i'd like to keep the Bert guys, they're very aged now and not much use progressively, i think Shackleton and Gray should be added as i don't think they were the clowns were they ?

I'd happily keep Gray, Shackleton would depend on which league we're in.

;@)
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

Lufc76Cor wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:29 pm Is he f**k............... he was absolutely terrible in the prem, but doing well in this league yes but 25 to 30m ....no chance
Indeed,, the Championship is his level tbh. The pace of PL cruelly exposed him on many occasions.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:51 am Thankyou, as much as i'd like to keep the Bert guys, they're very aged now and not much use progressively, i think Shackleton and Gray should be added as i don't think they were the clowns were they ?

I'd happily keep Gray, Shackleton would depend on which league we're in.
Orta signed Gray to his first contract, even if he was legacy. We've let a number of kids go but he kept Gray. Not sure when Shack signed his last contract but probably under Orta, lets not forget re signing players also comes under the remit of the DoF.. If 90% of the posters on here are to be believed..

Without Orta/Rads and Bielsa we'd likely never have been promoted and we'd have just had 5/6 more seasons of Championship mid table seasons with maybe two unsuccessful play offs. Somewhere in alternate universes there are Leeds fans like 64 begging for just one crack at the Premiership
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

I will 100% never credit him with Gray.

Only ones he brought to Leeds.

;@)