O/T I've got myself a bargain.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Silky
Manager
Manager

O/T I've got myself a bargain.

Post by Silky »

I always look after the shirts for our futsal team back at home, and i promised i'd bring some back from the UK..

Anyway.. i managed to get possibly the greatest bargain of all time, so for those of you that are on the look out for your local Jnr club or something, take a look at these two...

I went to this site for the shirts.. OOPS, and only paid £5 each for nice, genuine, Hummel branded tops.. if you just 'Shop by brand'.. you'll see the cheap ones on sale.

And then i found this mob in Gateshead, just outside of Newcastle, who are only charging me £5 a shirt to have my own personal logo embroidered on the front, and have a personalised name and number on the back.. and he's not charged me a setup fee or anything... and theres' only 8 shirts, so he mustnt have a minimum number of units... his shop was PACKED when i went and dropped the shirts off, so i figure he's a popular guy on tyneside.. anyway... his website is OH DEAR

So for a total of £10 per shirt.. i got a top quality, fully personalised football kit...

Quite happy with myself.. lol.. I'll post up a piccy of the finished article when theyre ready..

If you wish to advertise on here, please contact MOT admin...This forum is sponsored by wafll.com, for all merch.

Thank you.
Side Before Self, Every Time
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Re: O/T I've got myself a bargain.

Post by Twiggster »

Sorry mate, we look after our own on here. :-D
Silky
Manager
Manager

Re: O/T I've got myself a bargain.

Post by Silky »

Sorry mate. Didn't think about that, just thought I was letting people in on a good deal. Might aswell delete the thread.
Side Before Self, Every Time