Play-off semi final Home tickets

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Play-off semi final Home tickets

Post by CUSSIE01 »

1964white wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:21 am Enjoy France, Cussie.
Stick a few photos up
Keeping The Faith
Johnthewhite
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Johnthewhite »

Tickets arrived this afternoon via an email 👍
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Johnthewhite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:50 pm Tickets arrived this afternoon via an email 👍
Nice one John, see you there mate 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Johnthewhite
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Johnthewhite »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:01 pm Nice one John, see you there mate 👍
Come on Leeds ( Let's be having you) 😂
Prisoner37
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Prisoner37 »

Well that's 90 minutes of my life I won't get back trying to get a ticket this morning, so hey-ho into the ballot bollocks tomorrow.

When they said it was a World Class ticketing system, they meant to say; it's a Third World Class system.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Prisoner37 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 pm Well that's 90 minutes of my life I won't get back trying to get a ticket this morning, so hey-ho into the ballot bollocks tomorrow.

When they said it was a World Class ticketing system, they meant to say; it's a Third World Class system.
You aint wrong there, it's a calamity every week, because of our position, all the part-timers are out in force, since southampton the ticket office has collapsed.
14 Games minimum needed for norwich match under new rules, if we get to wembley there will be in excess of 250,000 applicants.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Reedy
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Reedy »

Prisoner37 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 pm Well that's 90 minutes of my life I won't get back trying to get a ticket this morning, so hey-ho into the ballot bollocks tomorrow.

I managed to get my ticket for next week today, but it was hard work - at one stage the website just stopped loading! It’s certainly not a world class system.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:53 pm You aint wrong there, it's a calamity every week, because of our position, all the part-timers are out in force, since southampton the ticket office has collapsed.
14 Games minimum needed for norwich match under new rules, if we get to wembley there will be in excess of 250,000 applicants.
As there was for the Watford play-off final at the Millennium stadium.