The thought never entered my headWhite Riot wrote:
As long as he doesn't repeat that celebration he did after scoring against Brentford and put himself out for the rest of the season![]()

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

The thought never entered my headWhite Riot wrote:
As long as he doesn't repeat that celebration he did after scoring against Brentford and put himself out for the rest of the season![]()



Nooooooooooooo



Unbelievable Jeff wrote: ↑Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:32 pm Stevie G, smug little f***. Bet he'd love to put arsenic in Klopps coffee then get the job...
That's him mate
Fellas like StevieG and Lampard are perfect examples of the so called Golden Generation of English football.
Arrogant, conceited tossers who have never grown up. Yes, they both had great club careers, but like the rest of that generation did absolutely fook all at international level.
I'll love it if both of them continue to fall on their smug faces


Couldn't agree more, JamesWhite Riot wrote: ↑Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:32 am I just watched Jesse's pre Villa press conference.
Man, that's an impressive person. I'll repeat what I said the other day, we've struck gold landing this guy. Well done Radz and the gang![]()
What an inspirational leader. He's charming, charismatic, speaks with complete clarity and focus. I fully believe he knows exactly what needs to be done and how to do it.
I expect the players to play with organisation, focus and supreme confidence under Jesse.
I love the way he's bringing back toughness and durability to Leeds United. A great example was when he told Jack Harrison it's great that he's a nice guy but it's also okay to be a son of a bitch when he's on the pitch.
I'm loving it and expecting two convincing victories in our next two home matches.
Bravo Jesse you've reintroduced belief and determination to win, which are essential traits. Makes me very proud this man





What did he say?Unbelievable Jeff wrote: ↑Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:32 pm Stevie G, smug little f***. Bet he'd love to put arsenic in Klopps coffee then get the job...






Same for me
