FPL Competition - 2025/26

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Post Reply
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78995
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

55 with two to play
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

Can't decide whether to change my front 2 with my 2 free transfers because West Ham and Wolves play Liverpool and Chelsea.

I seek to have been the end of Antonio, hasn't scored since I picked him.

Or do I leave it on the basis that Wolves and West Ham will probably get a lot of opportunities to play on the break.

Hmmm
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155162
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Two free transfers & a sub change for me
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18297
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:44 pm Two free transfers & a sub change for me
Just the two free transfers for me also, 64
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155162
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:50 pm Just the two free transfers for me also, 64
Good luck Cat :tup:
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

2 changes for me also.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Bally
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Bally »

I'm desperately in need of points so I've played the free hit
rab_rant

Re: FPL Competition

Post by rab_rant »

Got rid of a Vardy and brought in Mo and made him captain. GELHARDT is my other forward... I wonder if he will ever get a chance to play.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155162
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Good luck one & all
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

Another decent game week for me so far and still got 3 players left.

I do wonder if others maybe have more though as some lowish scores.

I refuse to look at other teams so can't check.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
rab_rant

Re: FPL Competition

Post by rab_rant »

I have 666 points... should i be worried?
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18297
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Muppet the Cat »

rab_rant wrote: ↑Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:40 am I have 666 points... should i be worried?
Very 💀…………………Damian.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155162
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:45 pm Another decent game week for me so far and still got 3 players left.

I do wonder if others maybe have more though as some lowish scores.

I refuse to look at other teams so can't check.
I was one of the lowest scorers :( hey-ho!
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:16 pm I was one of the lowest scorers :( hey-ho!
You are still in the top 10 :)

Not bad for a debut season!!!!
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155162
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:57 pm You are still in the top 10 :)

Not bad for a debut season!!!!
Thanks Cjay, not great of late though.

Still got two players in tonight's match.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:59 pm Thanks Cjay, not great of late though.

Still got two players in tonight's match.
I had 1 but Smith Rowe is nowhere to be seen :lol:

You only need 1 Decent month and everything looks better.

Top 10 is good enough anyway for a first season :)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155162
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:10 pm I had 1 but Smith Rowe is nowhere to be seen :lol:

You only need 1 Decent month and everything looks better.

Top 10 is good enough anyway for a first season :)
Is Smith Rowe injured, he was one of mine too!
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

Deadline for changes in 25 minutes
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155162
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:05 pm Deadline for changes in 25 minutes
Think I just got a transfer in with minutes to go thanks, Cjay
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155162
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

What a shocking website.

I made a change @ 6.28pm & the transfer didn't go through, playing with nine men again.
Post Reply