What are you doing today ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by Boo Radley »

rab_rant wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:52 am He must have cousins here in finland
You may know it already rab, if you want to keep the squirrels away just put chilli powder on the nuts. They hate it but the birds can’t taste it at all.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Boo Radley wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:55 pm You may know it already rab, if you want to keep the squirrels away just put chilli powder on the nuts. They hate it but the birds can’t taste it at all.
I moved the feeder so that it was on a pole and I made the pool slippery with some grease so that the squirrels just slipped down. hours of fun watching them tried to climb up the greasy pole.
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

I bought some stock birds from a a top flyer in conset today
He showed me some photos his grandma brother was a footballer called Jimmy Seed
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Today I’ve mostly been working from home but just switched off my laptop and called it a day because tomorrow I’m flying to Dublin, land at 12.00 and will be in the Guinness factory by 14.30 can’t wait :) :)
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

liggy wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:03 pm I bought some stock birds from a a top flyer in conset today
He showed me some photos his grandma brother was a footballer called Jimmy Seed
I wonder where he was in the pecking order at this football club?
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:00 pm My booster appointment booked in on the 24th November

We're not scared, hope I don't grow two heads :dun: I would be unique Swannie :lol:
You'd have to get another Leeds Utd face mask :lol:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:20 pm You'd have to get another Leeds Utd face mask :lol:
I have two Leeds face masks plus a set of white ones too :-D

Unlike the majority, still wearing mine Swannie :tup:
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:43 pm I have two Leeds face masks plus a set of white ones too :-D

Unlike the majority, still wearing mine Swannie :tup:
Is that so that you don't frighten the children?? :P :angel: :angel:

:) :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:34 pm Is that so that you don't frighten the children?? :P :angel: :angel:

:) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Or perhaps to protect myself from the sprogs :lol:
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

rab_rant wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:46 pm I wonder where he was in the pecking order at this football club?
Stop being stupid Rab
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

liggy wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:02 pm Stop being stupid Rab
I get so confused when you write in sentences that I can understand
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

I'll have a think rabs
But am busy watching England play I thought we were getting beat fooking hell we are in blue
1964white

Post by 1964white »

liggy wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:04 pm I'll have a think rabs
But am busy watching England play I thought we were getting beat fooking hell we are in blue
:rol: :rol: :rol:
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

liggy wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:04 pm I'll have a think rabs
A Bottle of cough medicine can dull the perceptions. :) :geek:
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Post by WhiteRose »

Very bored without football as usual, I despise international breaks.

I always put nuts in hard to reach places so I can watch the squirrels come up with a plan to get them - I do wish they would just get them and go rather than digging up the grass though, it’s not like they ever remember where they put them.

Anyone else concerned that 3 of the clubs around us have changed manager?
Norwich under Farke we’re a guaranteed relegation spot, under Dean smith you would imagine they will be harder to beat but still not be good enough. Newcastle with Howe can’t get any worse than they were and will prob claim their first win vs Brentford. villa are bound to get a bounce with Gerrard, though I’m not sold on his appointment I can’t see them going down.

Realistically those that could be relegated I would say are Leeds, Watford, Brentford, Burnley, Norwich
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

WhiteRose wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:09 pm Very bored without football as usual, I despise international breaks.

I always put nuts in hard to reach places so I can watch the squirrels come up with a plan to get them - I do wish they would just get them and go rather than digging up the grass though, it’s not like they ever remember where they put them.

Anyone else concerned that 3 of the clubs around us have changed manager?
Norwich under Farke we’re a guaranteed relegation spot, under Dean smith you would imagine they will be harder to beat but still not be good enough. Newcastle with Howe can’t get any worse than they were and will prob claim their first win vs Brentford. villa are bound to get a bounce with Gerrard, though I’m not sold on his appointment I can’t see them going down.

Realistically those that could be relegated I would say are Leeds, Watford, Brentford, Burnley, Norwich
I don't think there's any chance of us going down except maybe if we have 15 first teamers all out at the same time for an extended period, and even then I'd bet on Bielsa to get the best out of what's left and rally.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

A beautiful morning/day here.....

Screenshot 2021-11-19 11.10.56.png

Screenshot 2021-11-19 11.11.53.png
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Worked my cotton socks off this morning.

Indoor bowls match this afternoon, hopefully keep our unbeaten run going this season
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Counting up how many ‘eco-bricks’ (22) we’ve got after just under 18 months of trying to stop putting clean plastic packaging in the bin.

The wife is taking them to school, seemingly they have a sustainability/recycling bod who knows where the take them.

Amazing how much plastic (mostly and to an extent unneeded, packaging) we use in every day life !
A919B225-17CC-4DC2-80BA-E6B6623D1DF2.jpeg
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

Ratscoot wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:32 pm Today I’ve mostly been working from home but just switched off my laptop and called it a day because tomorrow I’m flying to Dublin, land at 12.00 and will be in the Guinness factory by 14.30 can’t wait :) :)
I know it’s a week late, but I was wondering how you got on in the Guinness brewery Ratscoot?