In the early 2000s I promoted a few events, bands and models turns out I was a natural
Occupation
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Ratscoot
- Manager

- Posts: 4224
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm
Re: Occupation
I’ve had an interesting and varied work life, my first real job I joined the RAF at 17 and fixed fighter jets for a living, when I left I eventually ended up in Technology Sales, where I have remained.
In the early 2000s I promoted a few events, bands and models turns out I was a natural
but the wife eventually put a stop to it
but I’d have loved to do that sort of think full time especially live music right up my street
In the early 2000s I promoted a few events, bands and models turns out I was a natural
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
- Bally
- First Team

- Posts: 1705
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm
-
rab_rant
Re: Occupation
Gardener,
Butlins cashier,
student strathclyde university Glasgow,
accountant,
tramp in Greece
furniture removals man at bishop's depositories, chemist at ronson's cigarette lighter factory Leatherhead,
tramp and Morocco
silk screen printer,
bookshop manager in Sutton,
tramp in Russia
technician in penicillin plant Fermion hanko, Microbiology Amanuessi at Helsinki university, computer scientist at center for scientific computing Espoo,
bioinformatician at European bioinformatics institute Cambridge UK,
taxi driver in Helsinki,
retired.
Butlins cashier,
student strathclyde university Glasgow,
accountant,
tramp in Greece
furniture removals man at bishop's depositories, chemist at ronson's cigarette lighter factory Leatherhead,
tramp and Morocco
silk screen printer,
bookshop manager in Sutton,
tramp in Russia
technician in penicillin plant Fermion hanko, Microbiology Amanuessi at Helsinki university, computer scientist at center for scientific computing Espoo,
bioinformatician at European bioinformatics institute Cambridge UK,
taxi driver in Helsinki,
retired.
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
Re: Occupation
I'm a grand pianist for the royal opera Blyth
I wanted to be a welder like my ma.
I wanted to be a welder like my ma.
-
rab_rant
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Occupation
Snap old pal - much more efficient when it's just the mark 1 brain, not wasting time on committees, seminars and such.faaip wrote:
I don't work well in a team and I don't like being given orders, I'm best left alone to work.
- Orange Box
- Superstar

- Posts: 7513
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
- Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas
Re: Occupation
I’m lucky, the past 25 years of my life were in a great job as a paramedic, the only time I was envious was when I had to pick up some drunk from the gutter, I right fancied that, then I retired, now guess what ….