FPL Competition - 2025/26
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78964
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FPL Competition
Did Mings not play?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155088
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155088
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78964
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FPL Competition
Ahh I should get Pontus' assist then. If a player doesn't go then there's an auto sub. I'm assuming at a legal position
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155088
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155088
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FPL Competition
Only got Salah in this game believe it or not
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22380
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22380
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22380
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155088
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FPL Competition
Get in, Salah has done it for me thanks to James using his arm on the lineWhite Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:15 pm He's got on my fookin nerves that guy, same as Fernandes. Whenever I put them in they do nowt, as soon as I take them out they're knocking hat-tricks in for fun.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155088
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FPL Competition
Thanks mate
Changed my team name to Bielsa's Champs.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22380
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: FPL Competition
FPL are saying Ronaldo will be tagged as a forward, should be interesting to know what price he'll be?
He's still not added to the game yet, but used to score tons of points in the past.
So doubt he'll be cheap when he is added.
He's still not added to the game yet, but used to score tons of points in the past.
So doubt he'll be cheap when he is added.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41665
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FPL Competition
Not a great round so far for me, dropped 3 places.
Have to hope for better tomorrow
Have to hope for better tomorrow
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: FPL Competition
Your first sub to the right of your sub goalie
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: FPL Competition
Fernandes won't do much when Ronaldo starts playing - he'll nick the pens off him like he does for Portugal. I'll get rid then.White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:15 pm He's got on my fookin nerves that guy, same as Fernandes. Whenever I put them in they do nowt, as soon as I take them out they're knocking hat-tricks in for fun.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78964
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FPL Competition
Should be Pontus then 7 more points
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78964
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FPL Competition
Too many forwards in Manchester now, who's Ronaldo replacing ?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41665
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FPL Competition
In a real pickle for this gameweek
I got Hueng-Min Son with only a 25% chance of playing.
I have Gabriel Jesus and Raph with the Brazil thing.
I got Willock on the bench but vs Manure.
I intended on removing Salah because i cant have him in my ff team vs us but i cant do that now really.
Really difficult week this one
Stupid Brazilian football association
I got Hueng-Min Son with only a 25% chance of playing.
I have Gabriel Jesus and Raph with the Brazil thing.
I got Willock on the bench but vs Manure.
I intended on removing Salah because i cant have him in my ff team vs us but i cant do that now really.
Really difficult week this one
Stupid Brazilian football association
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22380
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: FPL Competition
I've taken Shaw out and put Pontus in.Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:10 pm In a real pickle for this gameweek
I got Hueng-Min Son with only a 25% chance of playing.
I have Gabriel Jesus and Raph with the Brazil thing.
I got Willock on the bench but vs Manure.
I intended on removing Salah because i cant have him in my ff team vs us but i cant do that now really.
Really difficult week this one![]()
![]()
Stupid Brazilian football association
Ronaldo replaces St Maximin.
Benrhama in for Salah..
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41665
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FPL Competition
Considering Antonio and Benrahma for Son and Jesus.White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:34 pm I've taken Shaw out and put Pontus in.
Ronaldo replaces St Maximin.
Benrhama in for Salah..
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom