FPL Competition - 2025/26

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Post Reply
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78967
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

Did Mings not play?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155098
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:53 pm I have Toney on the bench so I'll get his points if DCL is out
Calvert-Lewin scored for Everton
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155098
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:57 pm Did Mings not play?
No he didn't Faaip
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78967
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:59 pm No he didn't Faaip
Ahh I should get Pontus' assist then. If a player doesn't go then there's an auto sub. I'm assuming at a legal position
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155098
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:12 pm
Oops! just noticed there is another team sitting in 4th position called Bielsa's Boys :oops:
Can I change my team name?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155098
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Only got Salah in this game believe it or not :shock:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22380
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:48 pm Can I change my team name?
I think you can mate
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22380
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:50 pm Only got Salah in this game believe it or not :shock:
He's got on my fookin nerves that guy, same as Fernandes. Whenever I put them in they do nowt, as soon as I take them out they're knocking hat-tricks in for fun.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22380
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:48 pm Can I change my team name?
Help - FAQ - Managing Your Team
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155098
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:15 pm He's got on my fookin nerves that guy, same as Fernandes. Whenever I put them in they do nowt, as soon as I take them out they're knocking hat-tricks in for fun.
Get in, Salah has done it for me thanks to James using his arm on the line :-D
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155098
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:19 pm Help - FAQ - Managing Your Team
Thanks mate :tup:

Changed my team name to Bielsa's Champs.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22380
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

FPL are saying Ronaldo will be tagged as a forward, should be interesting to know what price he'll be?

He's still not added to the game yet, but used to score tons of points in the past.

So doubt he'll be cheap when he is added.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41668
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

Not a great round so far for me, dropped 3 places.

Have to hope for better tomorrow
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11608
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Gandalf »

faaip wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:00 pm Ahh I should get Pontus' assist then. If a player doesn't go then there's an auto sub. I'm assuming at a legal position
Your first sub to the right of your sub goalie
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
User avatar
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11608
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Gandalf »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:15 pm He's got on my fookin nerves that guy, same as Fernandes. Whenever I put them in they do nowt, as soon as I take them out they're knocking hat-tricks in for fun.
Fernandes won't do much when Ronaldo starts playing - he'll nick the pens off him like he does for Portugal. I'll get rid then.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78967
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

Should be Pontus then 7 more points
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78967
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

Too many forwards in Manchester now, who's Ronaldo replacing ?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41668
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

In a real pickle for this gameweek

I got Hueng-Min Son with only a 25% chance of playing.

I have Gabriel Jesus and Raph with the Brazil thing.

I got Willock on the bench but vs Manure.

I intended on removing Salah because i cant have him in my ff team vs us but i cant do that now really.

Really difficult week this one :( :(

Stupid Brazilian football association
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22380
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:10 pm In a real pickle for this gameweek

I got Hueng-Min Son with only a 25% chance of playing.

I have Gabriel Jesus and Raph with the Brazil thing.

I got Willock on the bench but vs Manure.

I intended on removing Salah because i cant have him in my ff team vs us but i cant do that now really.

Really difficult week this one :( :(

Stupid Brazilian football association
I've taken Shaw out and put Pontus in.

Ronaldo replaces St Maximin.

Benrhama in for Salah..
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41668
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:34 pm I've taken Shaw out and put Pontus in.

Ronaldo replaces St Maximin.

Benrhama in for Salah..
Considering Antonio and Benrahma for Son and Jesus.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Post Reply