Manchester United v Leeds United Match Thread - Dallas at left back, Koch in for Phillips

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Manchester United v Leeds United Match Thread - Dallas at left back, Koch in for Phillips

Post by whiteswan »

SG90 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:54 pm Just goes to show what a huge difference Kalvin and Llorente make!
Dont you mean 'Just goes to show what a huge difference in bank balances can make!'

No way can we compete with the likes of this lot, Citeh, Chelscum and Liddypool.

Anyone dream on if you think we can!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Manchester United v Leeds United Match Thread - Dallas at left back, Koch in for Phillips

Post by Cjay »

White Riot wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:01 pm Cjay, I was fookin fuming when I saw that team sheet, and the evidence for my anger has been played out in front of us.

If people wanna excuse this shite that's up to them.

Cheers MB for ruining another weekend :clap:
I agree mate

We all appreciate what MB has done and Radz but you cant stand still like we have this summer.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Post by Scoobychief »

roberts our savior wtf ffs
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Scoobychief wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:03 pm thats the whole point we have f**k all on the bench to bring on except f**king championship players, and yet our fans are happy with this. wtf
Like yourself Scooby, a number of us have been saying this squad needed to be improved in summer.

I'm still waiting.

Here we go Roberts joins his mate Costa, FFS
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:04 pm LEEDS SUB - Manchester United 5, Leeds United 1

76' Roberts on for Bamford
Was Paddy playing today? Barely had a touch.

Not really his fault, though.
leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsmad »

Our away suporters should get a refund for that shite
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

leedsmad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:05 pm Our away suporters should get a refund for that shite
They have been brilliant. Still making themselves heard.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

1964white wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:29 pm if he makes the correct changes Moth

Kalvin & Firpo should come on immediately, with Dallas moving into the middle of the park.

No doubt he'll bring his two favourites Costa & Roberts on
Told ya he'd bring his favourites on :(
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

John in Louisiana wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:04 pm Best game I have ever seen Pogba play. He was MOTM, hat trick notwithstanding.
Yes, credit where credit’s due John, outstanding today. His passing was pin-point
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:04 pm Dont you mean 'Just goes to show what a huge difference in bank balances can make!'

No way can we compete with the likes of this lot, Citeh, Chelscum and Liddypool.

Anyone dream on if you think we can!
Is this acceptable to you then Swannie?

This will never ever be acceptable, no excuses imo.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Must be so demoralising for Greenwood and Summerville seeing Costa and Roberts coming on all the time.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Irish Ian wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:57 pmAgreed.
Seconded
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

That sums Costa up
Last edited by SG90 on Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Stream went down and I didn’t bother to refresh it, sadly it’s just come up again.

D’oh.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Bill's goal was at least worth 4 manure goals🤪😍🥰
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:05 pm I agree mate

We all appreciate what MB has done and Radz but you cant stand still like we have this summer.
As I said standing still will cost us a few seasons of progression.

Unless we get a couple of midfielders in we've just lost the opportunity to progress.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

At least last season we were all gung ho and still created chances. Today has been embarrassing.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Carrick Dave wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:08 pm Stream went down and I didn’t bother to refresh it, sadly it’s just come up again.

D’oh.
Better knock it off Dave, unless you think Roberts n Costa are the answer
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:05 pm I agree mate

Still expecting him to perform miracles with shite.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

SG90 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:08 pm At least last season we were all gung ho and still created chances. Today has been embarrassing.
Shite from start to finish, but to be expected with that team selection