But I don't know why her family would be mentioned. On one hand they're not the family of the Constitutional Monarch and on the other I'm not sure any of then are accused of statutory rape. They have neither the profile nor the rap sheet to make them interesting.becchio bear wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:36 pm It was advertised as a no holds barred interview - their words not mine. The interview was about them, I note you don't comment on the fact that her family weren't mentioned!![]()
Meghan
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: Meghan the bully
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
Re: Meghan the bully
Spot on.Mountain wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:55 pm But I don't know why her family would be mentioned. On one hand they're not the family of the Constitutional Monarch and on the other I'm not sure any of then are accused of statutory rape. They have neither the profile nor the rap sheet to make them interesting.
Criticism of the monarchy is actually topical and relevant.
Criticism of Meghan’s family would be fairly pointless and irrelevant.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Meghan the bully
Oh come on. This interview was about the 2 of them. Her family are relevant, the run up to the marriage made them relevant. How Meghan has treated her family and disowned them and has now encouraged Harry to follow suit with his family makes them relevant. It gives background to Meghan and how she operates. Epstein is currently under investigation and Andrew has been pulled from public duty I do believe by the Queen.Mountain wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:55 pm But I don't know why her family would be mentioned. On one hand they're not the family of the Constitutional Monarch and on the other I'm not sure any of then are accused of statutory rape. They have neither the profile nor the rap sheet to make them interesting.
As I said in an earlier post, there are always 2 sides to a story. I am utterly amazed at how many people listen to the clap trap spouted by these 2 and just take it as gospel without any foundation.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
Re: Meghan the bully
Quite frankly I’m utterly amazed how many people read the sh*t published in the tabloid press and take it as gospel.becchio bear wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:14 pm Oh come on. This interview was about the 2 of them. Her family are relevant, the run up to the marriage made them relevant. How Meghan has treated her family and disowned them and has now encouraged Harry to follow suit with his family makes them relevant. It gives background to Meghan and how she operates. Epstein is currently under investigation and Andrew has been pulled from public duty I do believe by the Queen.
As I said in an earlier post, there are always 2 sides to a story. I am utterly amazed at how many people listen to the clap trap spouted by these 2 and just take it as gospel without any foundation.
![]()
Also, Andrew still has his military titles and security detail as far as I can recall.
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: Meghan the bully
In fairness, you are entitled to be fascinated by the relationships between Meghan and her family. But others are entitled to be fascinated by the Royal Family, the Queen and her close relations, whether her husband is a racist, the possibility that they are harbouring a paedo son who had sex with young girls. And that's not erased by "being pulled from public duty".becchio bear wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:14 pm How Meghan has treated her family and disowned them and has now encouraged Harry to follow suit with his family makes them relevant. It gives background to Meghan and how she operates. Epstein is currently under investigation and Andrew has been pulled from public duty I do believe by the Queen.
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
Re: Meghan the bully
Mountain wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:05 pm In fairness, you are entitled to be fascinated by the relationships between Meghan and her family. But others are entitled to be fascinated by the Royal Family, the Queen and her close relations, whether her husband is a racist, the possibility that they are harbouring a paedo son who had sex with young girls. And that's not erased by "being pulled from public duty".
- Irish Ian
- Superstar

- Posts: 17184
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Re: Meghan
My one and only post on this subject.
Once Liz pops her clogs they should disband the whole thing.
The tourists will still come. I promise.
Once Liz pops her clogs they should disband the whole thing.
The tourists will still come. I promise.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41746
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Meghan
My only post on this to.
Two sides to every story.
The Royal family have plenty of skeletons in their closet I'm sure, some of which we know and are far from an angelic family.
Meghan was a bit part fame hungry actress who is now one of the most famous people on earth, she is also estranged from many of her family, that suggests she isnt entirely innocent either imo.
I dont think any of them come out of this well and wouldn't trust a word any of them say.
Two sides to every story.
The Royal family have plenty of skeletons in their closet I'm sure, some of which we know and are far from an angelic family.
Meghan was a bit part fame hungry actress who is now one of the most famous people on earth, she is also estranged from many of her family, that suggests she isnt entirely innocent either imo.
I dont think any of them come out of this well and wouldn't trust a word any of them say.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
Re: Meghan
Exactly. You’d think every tourist in London got a private reception with the Queen!
Let’s be honest, if the monarchy was removed and Buckingham Palace was opened as a museum to the public, they would make a hell of a lot more money off of it
EDIT: or better yet, a homeless shelter or something of that ilk, at least then there would be a positive contribution to society
-
Velotrax
Re: Meghan
I'm not a royalist at all, but this whole fiasco was to sell a tv program, job done, millions in their bank,
I have no idea what the royals do , but for sure they are not a nice and polite as they want us to think they are,
But at least it has taken the heat of Andrew ....
I have no idea what the royals do , but for sure they are not a nice and polite as they want us to think they are,
But at least it has taken the heat of Andrew ....
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
Re: Meghan
In fairness, for the interview itself they were not paid anything.Velotrax wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:49 pm I'm not a royalist at all, but this whole fiasco was to sell a tv program, job done, millions in their bank,
I have no idea what the royals do , but for sure they are not a nice and polite as they want us to think they are,
But at least it has taken the heat of Andrew ....
-
Velotrax
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79102
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Meghan
This is still Charles and Diana fall out isn't it...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79102
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Meghan
well if you will marry your brothers ex
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155361
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Meghan
Piers Morgan stands by Meghan criticism after Good Morning Britain exit
It was announced on Tuesday that Morgan would leave the show after saying he "didn't believe a word" Meghan said in her interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Addressing his exit, co-host Susanna Reid said she had disagreed with his comments - and added: "Shows go on."
Ofcom is investigating his comments after receiving 41,000 complaints.
It is not yet certain who will replace Morgan on the GMB sofa and Ranvir Singh, who was sitting in his chair on Wednesday, said: "We don't call him Marmite for nothing."
In a tweet earlier, as the programme was beginning, Morgan said: "On Monday, I said I didn't believe Meghan Markle in her Oprah interview. I've had time to reflect on this opinion, and I still don't."
He added: "Freedom of speech is a hill I'm happy to die on."
On Tuesday, before leaving the show, Morgan stormed off set after a discussion with his colleague Alex Beresford over the duchess.
Piers Morgan leaves GMB after Meghan complaints
An emotional Reid told viewers there are "many voices" on GMB and "everyone has their say", adding that "some of you may cheer and others may boo" Morgan's departure.
"He has been my presenting partner, Monday to Wednesday, for more than five years and during Brexit and the pandemic and other issues, he has been a voice for many of you and a voice that many of you have railed against," she said.
"It is certainly going to be very different but shows go on and so on we go."
Singh added that Morgan was a "big character" and acknowledged that many viewers would be "gutted".
It was announced on Tuesday that Morgan would leave the show after saying he "didn't believe a word" Meghan said in her interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Addressing his exit, co-host Susanna Reid said she had disagreed with his comments - and added: "Shows go on."
Ofcom is investigating his comments after receiving 41,000 complaints.
It is not yet certain who will replace Morgan on the GMB sofa and Ranvir Singh, who was sitting in his chair on Wednesday, said: "We don't call him Marmite for nothing."
In a tweet earlier, as the programme was beginning, Morgan said: "On Monday, I said I didn't believe Meghan Markle in her Oprah interview. I've had time to reflect on this opinion, and I still don't."
He added: "Freedom of speech is a hill I'm happy to die on."
On Tuesday, before leaving the show, Morgan stormed off set after a discussion with his colleague Alex Beresford over the duchess.
Piers Morgan leaves GMB after Meghan complaints
An emotional Reid told viewers there are "many voices" on GMB and "everyone has their say", adding that "some of you may cheer and others may boo" Morgan's departure.
"He has been my presenting partner, Monday to Wednesday, for more than five years and during Brexit and the pandemic and other issues, he has been a voice for many of you and a voice that many of you have railed against," she said.
"It is certainly going to be very different but shows go on and so on we go."
Singh added that Morgan was a "big character" and acknowledged that many viewers would be "gutted".
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Meghan
Royal Lives Matter
Liz n Phil the Greek are gonna take the knee at the Trooping of the Colour
Liz n Phil the Greek are gonna take the knee at the Trooping of the Colour
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: Meghan
Now that's something people will tune in to see.
The complete meltdown of Morgan has been a very amusing tangent. He comes across as a man who was smitten by Meghan and is now completely embittered by being cut off. And to a certain extent I get that, no one likes to be axed. But you gotta let it go, or at least not advertise by storming off when the issue is raised, quitting shows. If I was his wife or partner, I'd be getting a little upset by his hysteria over this woman and wondering is he really that bothered by the Royals or is he having a bit of a crisis...
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8790
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Meghan the bully
Thisbecchio bear wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:58 pm Of course we only know them as to how they are portrayed in the media.
However, don't forget Kate was derided for years by the same media that now "love" her, She was nicknamed Waity Katey, her family was picked over with a fine tooth comb, her mother Carol deemed "that" air stewardess etc. Throughout they have conducted themselves with dignity and yes I do think Kate comes across as genuinely lovely.
Meghan breezed into the RF and thought she could just change hundreds of years of tradition, it didn't work so she has reacted badly.
I haven't yet seen the interview, only snippets throughout the day, but already it appears her lies are unravelling. She apparently knew nothing about the RF, when first meeting Harry didn't know who he was etc. Yet there she is as a 15 year old sitting on the railings outside Buckingham Palace. She had a blog, The Tig, there on the bookshelf behind her is a book about Princess Diana, her BFF (now ditched) says she was always obsessed with the RF and Diana in particular who fascinated her and she stated she wanted to be Diana mark 2. Saying they got married 3 days before with just the 2 of them and the Archbishop? Apparently according to The Church of England rules there has to be at least 2 witnesses present and in a public place... Plays the racist card with no foundation or proof, that's a real low act tbh.
There are always 2 sides to every story and I really hope the RF make a statement about this.
Also, interesting to say it was supposedly a no holds barred interview, no mention was made of Meghan's family!! All rather one sided imo and a RF bashing exercise.
I'd remove all their titles and truly let them live their own lives in private. If Harry had any balls he would remove himself from the ascension to the throne seeing as he seems to hate everything about it!
![]()
My one and only comment on this subject.
I'm pretty sure it will end in divorce further down the line.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155361
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white