Mega Fave Song Poll Round 42 -BB Haighy, Mountain, Mrs 64, Onemore, 1304 to NOMINATE

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:20 pm I know, I spent a good hour+ late last night going through/listening to these.
How did you chose the jokers Cat?

Btw very naughty of you matching the EOB/Strokes songs up :chair:

That's one of the two bookies favourites out in the first round :(
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by 1964white »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:13 am Ed O' Brien 'Dark Days' (did you mean "Deep Days"? I hope so. It's a great song.)
Ges & I have been raving about EOB album over the last six months on the 'Playlist' topic.

Deep Days is not the best song on the album imo!
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18330
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:05 pm How did you chose the jokers Cat?

Btw very naughty of you matching the EOB/Strokes songs up :chair:

That's one of the two bookies favourites out in the first round :(
Just picked the Jokers from a Spotify playlist(s) for that decade - some being well known, others perhaps not so.

Matches drawn by random number generator (I order players alphabetically numbered is Azk is 1, Bally is 2 etc.....down to Jokers being 15 and 16) so that’s how they’re spit out by the machine.

I didn’t find the EoB/Strokes a difficult tie a difficult one to decide on, some of the others yes....but not that one

There were a good few songs this time (as I think Ges mentioned) that I’d not heard before (in fact I hadn’t even heard of the band/s) so takes a while to properly listen and go through. However, as you point out far less time consuming as we now move through the rounds going forward.

Whilst it takes time, I do enjoy this thread/comp together with the album of the year poll.

I do largely echo Sara’s points on the 2020 Album of the Year poll, which I didn’t enjoy as much - probably as most of them were not really what I’d listen to
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:20 pm Just picked the Jokers from a Spotify playlist(s) for that decade - some being well known, others perhaps not so.

Matches drawn by random number generator (I order players alphabetically numbered is Azk is 1, Bally is 2 etc.....down to Jokers being 15 and 16) so that’s how they’re spit out by the machine.

I didn’t find the EoB/Strokes a difficult tie a difficult one to decide on, some of the others yes....but not that one

There were a good few songs this time (as I think Ges mentioned) that I’d not heard before (in fact I hadn’t even heard of the band/s) so takes a while to properly listen and go through. However, as you point out far less time consuming as we now move through the rounds going forward.

Whilst it takes time, I do enjoy this thread/comp together with the album of the year poll.

I do largely echo Sara’s points on the 2020 Album of the Year poll, which I didn’t enjoy as much - probably as most of them were not really what I’d listen to
A really good mix of jokers, I'll be voting for a few of them.

There's at least two more crackers to come from The Strokes album not as commercial as 'The Adults Are Talking' but great songs in their own right.

The first round of the Mega-Song Poll is always the most difficult one, a breeze come round 2
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18330
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:30 pm A really good mix of jokers, I'll be voting for a few of them.

There's at least two more crackers to come from The Strokes album not as commercial as 'The Adults Are Talking' but great songs in their own right.

The first round of the Mega-Song Poll is always the most difficult one, a breeze come round 2
Ode to the Mets was my favourite track when I listened to The Strokes album for the 2020 poll

Jokers wise, I tried to mix them up a bit, so good :tup:
User avatar
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11608
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by Gandalf »

50's/60s
Turtles 'Elenore'
Rolling Stones 'Lets Spend The Night Together'
Marvin Gaye ' Too Busy Thinking About My Baby'
Crosby, Stills, and Nash 'Helplessly Hoping'
Pink Floyd 'A Saucerful of Secrets'
Zombies 'She's Not There'
Mason Williams ‘Classical Gas’
Love 'Always See Your Face'

70's
Boston ‘Peace of Mind’
Lynyrd Skynyrd 'Free Bird'
Deep Purple 'Child In Time'
Ace 'How Long' Mrs 64
King Crimson 'Starless'
Elton John 'Harmony'
Clash 'London Calling'
Status Quo ' Roll Over Lay Down'

80's
Billy Idol 'Rebel Yell't
Whitesnake ‘Here I Go Again’
B52s 'Love Shack'
Freedy Johnston 'Trying to Tell You I Don't Know'
Dukes of Stratosphear 'Shiny Cage'
ABC ' All Of My Heart'
Kate Bush 'Army Dreamers'
Liquid Liquid 'Cavern'

90's
Westend ft. Sybil 'The Love I Lost'
Throwing Muses 'Not Too Soon'
David Byrne 'Angels'
Rage Against The Machine 'Bulls On Parade'
Giant Sand 'Faithful'
Neil Young 'Unknown Legend'
Ride 'Unfamiliar'
Puddle of Mudd ‘Nobody Told Me'

2000-09
HIM 'The Sacrament'
Mogwai 'Ratts of the Capital'
Magic Numbers 'This Love'
Outkast 'Gasoline Dreams'
Veils 'Vicious Traditions'
Blur 'Out Of Time'
Joe Bonamassa ‘Bridge To Better Days’
Bob Dylan 'Mississippi'

2010 - 2019
Eric Bachmann 'Mercy'
Calexico 'The Vanishing Mind'
De La Soul ‘All Good (Sylow Remix)'
Decemberists 'Make You Better'
Black Stone Cherry ‘In My Blood’
Nickleback 'Edge of Revolution'
Stereophonics 'Graffiti on the Train'
Warhaus 'Mad World'

2020+
Celeste 'Love is Back'
Strokes 'The Adults Are Talking'
Taylor Swift 'Exile'
Ozzy Osbourne 'Under The Graveyard'
Ada Lea 'Woman, Here' 1
Sault 'Wildfires'
Dope Lemon 'Every Day Is A Holiday'
Katie Pruitt 'Expectations'
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 pm Ode to the Mets was my favourite track when I listened to The Strokes album for the 2020 poll

Jokers wise, I tried to mix them up a bit, so good :tup:
Stand out track for me mate

My 2020/29 nomination in the next poll :tup:
User avatar
onemoreslogan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 815
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by onemoreslogan »

Round 1 - VOTE NOW

50's/60s
Turtles 'Elenore' Joker1
Rolling Stones 'Lets Spend The Night Together' 64
Supremes 'Baby Love Mrs 64
Crosby, Stills, and Nash 'Helplessly Hoping' John
Pink Floyd 'A Saucerful of Secrets' Sara
Zombies 'She's Not There' Azkal
Standells 'Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White' Onemore
Five Satins 'In The Still Of The Night' Ges

70's
Boston ‘Peace of Mind’ Gandi
Stooges 'Dirt' Ges
Queen 'Bohemian Rhapsody' White Riot
Paul Revere and the Raiders 'We Gotta All Get Together' 1304 1-2
King Crimson 'Starless' Sara
Elton John 'Harmony' John
Guess Who 'No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature' Onemore
Status Quo ' Roll Over Lay Down' Bally

80's
Sam Brown 'Stop' Cat
Whitesnake ‘Here I Go Again’ Gandi (tough call this one)
B52s 'Love Shack' BB (hated this song when it came out, but it's grown on me over the decades)
Freedy Johnston 'Trying to Tell You I Don't Know' John
Dukes of Stratosphear 'Shiny Cage' Onemore (liked the Status Quo tho!)
Cure '10:15 on a Saturday Night' 1304
Kate Bush 'Army Dreamers' Mrs 64
Bryan Adams 'Summer of 69' Joker2

90's
No Doubt ' Don't Speak' BB
Throwing Muses 'Not Too Soon' Joker1
David Byrne 'Angels' John
Rage Against The Machine 'Bulls On Parade' Azkal
Giant Sand 'Faithful' Onemore 3-0
Neil Young 'Unknown Legend' Mrs 64
Sigur Ros 'Svefn-G-Englar' Sara
Verve 'Velvet Morning' 1304

2000-09
Arctic Monkeys 'I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor' Haighy
Mogwai 'Ratts of the Capital' Sara 3-0
Amadou & Mariam feat. Manu Chao ‘Senegal Fast Food’ Azkal
Richmond Fontaine ‘Westward Ho’ 64
Be Good Tanyas 'The Lakes of Pontchartrain' Onemore
Blur 'Out Of Time' Joker2
Super Furry Animals 'Golden Retriever' Cat (another toughie)
Arctic Monkeys ' Do Me A Favour' BB

2010 - 2019
Eric Bachmann 'Mercy' Onemore
Calexico 'The Vanishing Mind' Sara
De La Soul ‘All Good (Sylow Remix)' Azkal
Decemberists 'Make You Better' John
Schizophonics 'Put Your Weight On It' 1304
James Bay ' Hold Back The River' Bally
Billie Eilish 'I Love You' 64
Warhaus 'Mad World' Ges

2020+
Celeste 'Love is Back' BB
Ed O' Brien 'Dark Days' Ges
Pretenders 'You Can't Hurt a Fool' White Riot
Solomun 'Home' Azkal
Ada Lea 'Woman, Here' Onemore
Sault 'Wildfires' 1304
Lewis Capaldi ' Someone You Loved' Bally
Katie Pruitt 'Expectations' John

It's a load, but this competition spans so many eras, genres, and tastes I always find it worthwhile. Thanks for taking the trouble everyone.
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13930
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by John in Louisiana »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:12 pm Ges & I have been raving about EOB album over the last six months on the 'Playlist' topic.

Deep Days is not the best song on the album imo!
I actually ordered a copy of the album based on that one song. Should arrive in the next day or two.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by 1964white »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:32 pm I actually ordered a copy of the album based on that one song. Should arrive in the next day or two.
Good man :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - Round 1 Draw Up VOTE NOW

Post by 1964white »

50's/60s
Turtles 'Elenore'
Rolling Stones 'Lets Spend The Night Together'
Marvin Gaye ' Too Busy Thinking About My Baby'
Led Zeppelin 'Whole Lotta Love'
Pink Floyd 'A Saucerful of Secrets'
Zombies 'She's Not There'
Mason Williams ‘Classical Gas’
Love 'Always See Your Face'

70's
Earth and Fire 'Ruby Is The One'
Lynyrd Skynyrd 'Free Bird'
Deep Purple 'Child In Time'
Ace 'How Long'
King Crimson 'Starless'
Elton John 'Harmony'
Clash 'London Calling'
Status Quo ' Roll Over Lay Down'

80's
Billy Idol 'Rebel Yell'
Stranglers 'Let Me Down Easy'
Talk Talk 'The Rainbow'
Clash 'Hitsville U.K.'
Dukes of Stratosphear 'Shiny Cage'
Cure '10:15 on a Saturday Night'
Kate Bush 'Army Dreamers'
Liquid Liquid 'Cavern'

90's
No Doubt ' Don't Speak'
DJ Shadow 'Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt'
David Byrne 'Angels'
KLF 'Justified and Ancient'
Giant Sand
Neil Young 'Unknown Legend'
Sigur Ros 'Svefn-G-Englar
Verve 'Velvet Morning'

2000-09
Arctic Monkeys 'I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor'
Mogwai 'Ratts of the Capital'
Magic Numbers 'This Love'
Richmond Fontaine ‘Westward Ho’
Be Good Tanyas 'The Lakes of Pontchartrain'
Blur 'Out Of Time'
Super Furry Animals 'Golden Retriever'
Arctic Monkeys ' Do Me A Favour'

2010 - 2019
Nick Waterhouse 'Song For Winners'
Ray Davies 'A Place In My Heart'
De La Soul ‘All Good (Sylow Remix)'
Decemberists 'Make You Better'
Schizophonics 'Put Your Weight On It'
James Bay ' Hold Back The River'
Billie Eilish 'I Love You'
Warhaus 'Mad World'

2020+
Celeste 'Love is Back'
Strokes 'The Adults Are Talking'
Pretenders 'You Can't Hurt a Fool'
Solomun 'Home'
Ada Lea 'Woman, Here'
Sault 'Wildfires'
Dope Lemon 'Every Day Is A Holiday'
Katie Melua 'A Love Like That'
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8202
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - Round 1 Draw Up VOTE NOW

Post by Mrs64 »

50's/60s
Turtles 'Elenore'
Rolling Stones 'Lets Spend The Night Together'
Supremes 'Baby Love
Crosby, Stills, and Nash 'Helplessly Hoping'
Doors 'The End'
Zombies 'She's Not There'
Mason Williams ‘Classical Gas’
Love 'Always See Your Face'

70's
Earth and Fire 'Ruby Is The One'
Lynyrd Skynyrd 'Free Bird'
Queen 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Ace 'How Long'
Liverpool Express 'You Are My Love'
Elton John 'Harmony'
Clash 'London Calling'
Status Quo ' Roll Over Lay Down'

80's
Sam Brown 'Stop'
Stranglers 'Let Me Down Easy'
B52s 'Love Shack'
Clash 'Hitsville U.K.'
Status Quo '4500 Times'
ABC ' All Of My Heart
Kate Bush 'Army Dreamers'
Bryan Adams 'Summer of 69'

90's
No Doubt ' Don't Speak'
DJ Shadow 'Building Steam With A
David Byrne 'Angels'
KLF 'Justified and Ancient'
Giant Sand 'Faithful'
Neil Young 'Unknown Legend'
Sigur Ros 'Svefn-G-Englar'
Verve 'Velvet Morning'

2000-09
Arctic Monkeys 'I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor'
Mogwai
Magic Numbers 'This Love'
Richmond Fontaine ‘Westward Ho’
Be Good Tanyas 'The Lakes of Pontchartrain'
Blur 'Out Of Time'
Super Furry Animals 'Golden Retriever'
Arctic Monkeys ' Do Me A Favour'

2010 - 2019
Nick Waterhouse 'Song For Winners'
Ray Davies 'A Place In My Heart'
De La Soul ‘All Good (Sylow Remix)'
Decemberists 'Make You Better'
Schizophonics 'Put Your Weight On It'
James Bay ' Hold Back The River'
Billie Eilish 'I Love You'
Warhaus 'Mad World'

2020+
Celeste 'Love is Back'
Strokes 'The Adults Are Talking'
Pretenders 'You Can't Hurt a Fool'
Solomun 'Home'
Ada Lea 'Woman, Here'
Sault 'Wildfires'
Lewis Capaldi ' Someone You Loved'
Katie Melua 'A Love Like That'
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8202
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by Mrs64 »

Thank God the beautiful Billie Eilish song is grabbing some votes :-D
User avatar
Bally
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by Bally »

gessa wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:43 am Not so bad with the album polls,you can stick one on and listen whilst doing something else, this felt like a chore.
I agree gessa I used t enjoy this thread but now like you say its a bit long winded and a bit of a chore and I won't be partaking after this round ,maybe could shorten it and do it just a decade at a time so its not so time consuming
gessa

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by gessa »

Bally wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:29 pm I agree gessa I used t enjoy this thread but now like you say its a bit long winded and a bit of a chore and I won't be partaking after this round ,maybe could shorten it and do it just a decade at a time so its not so time consuming
That's not a bad idea mate. :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by 1964white »

Bally wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:29 pm I agree gessa I used t enjoy this thread but now like you say its a bit long winded and a bit of a chore and I won't be partaking after this round ,maybe could shorten it and do it just a decade at a time so its not so time consuming
That's a good idea Bally :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by 1964white »

ROUND 38

Round 1 - VOTE NOW

50's/60s
Spiders 'Why Don't You Love Me' Joker2 0-10 Turtles 'Elenore' Joker1
Rolling Stones 'Lets Spend The Night Together' 64 10-0 Jelly Beans 'I Wanna Love Him So Bad' BB
Marvin Gaye ' Too Busy Thinking About My Baby' Bally 6-4 Supremes 'Baby Love Mrs 64
Led Zeppelin 'Whole Lotta Love' Haighy 3-7 Crosby, Stills, and Nash 'Helplessly Hoping' John
Pink Floyd 'A Saucerful of Secrets' Sara 9-1Doors 'The End' White Riot
Zombies 'She's Not There' Azkal 10-0 Big T Tyler 'King Kong' 1304
Mason Williams ‘Classical Gas’ Gandi 8-2 Standells 'Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White' Onemore
Five Satins 'In The Still Of The Night' Ges 3-7 Love 'Always See Your Face' Cat

70's
Earth and Fire 'Ruby Is The One' Joker1 4-6 Boston ‘Peace of Mind’ Gandi
Stooges 'Dirt' Ges 4-6 Lynyrd Skynyrd 'Free Bird' Haighy
Deep Purple 'Child In Time' Cat 8-2 Queen 'Bohemian Rhapsody' White Riot
Paul Revere and the Raiders 'We Gotta All Get Together' 1304 3-7 Ace 'How Long' Mrs 64
King Crimson 'Starless' Sara 7-3 Liverpool Express 'You Are My Love' BB
Elton John 'Harmony' John 9-1 Shuggie Otis 'Strawberry Letter 23' Joker2
Guess Who 'No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature' Onemore 3-7 Clash 'London Calling' 64
Status Quo ' Roll Over Lay Down' Bally 8-2 Chilly 'For Your Love' Azkal

80's
Billy Idol 'Rebel Yell' Joker1 5-5 Sam Brown 'Stop' Cat
Whitesnake ‘Here I Go Again’ Gandi 4-7 Stranglers 'Let Me Down Easy' Ges
Talk Talk 'The Rainbow' Sara 3-7 B52s 'Love Shack' BB
Clash 'Hitsville U.K.' 64 4-6 Freedy Johnston 'Trying to Tell You I Don't Know' John
Dukes of Stratosphear 'Shiny Cage' Onemore 6-4 Status Quo '4500 Times' Haighy
ABC ' All Of My Heart' Bally 5-5 Cure '10:15 on a Saturday Night' 1304
Kate Bush 'Army Dreamers' Mrs 64 8-2 Echo & the Bunnymen 'The Killing Moon' White Riot
Liquid Liquid 'Cavern' Azkal 5-5 Bryan Adams 'Summer of 69' Joker2

90's
No Doubt ' Don't Speak' BB 8-2 Westend ft. Sybil 'The Love I Lost' Bally
Throwing Muses 'Not Too Soon' Joker1 8-2 DJ Shadow 'Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt' 64
David Byrne 'Angels' John 7-3 Manic Street Preachers 'Roses in the Hospital' White Riot
Rage Against The Machine 'Bulls On Parade' Azkal 5-5 KLF 'Justified and Ancient' Joker2
Giant Sand 'Faithful' Onemore 9-1 Gene ' Sleep Well Tonight' Ges
Oasis 'Wonderwall' Haighy 2-8 Neil Young 'Unknown Legend' Mrs 64
Sigur Ros 'Svefn-G-Englar' Sara 6-4 Ride 'Unfamiliar' Cat
Puddle of Mudd ‘Nobody Told Me' Gandi 4-6 Verve 'Velvet Morning' 1304

2000-09
HIM 'The Sacrament' White Riot 2-8 Arctic Monkeys 'I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor' Haighy
Mogwai 'Ratts of the Capital' Sara 9-1 Vanessa Carlton ' A Thousand Miles' Bally
Magic Numbers 'This Love' Mrs 64 6-4 Amadou & Mariam feat. Manu Chao ‘Senegal Fast Food’ Azkal
Outkast 'Gasoline Dreams' 1304 3-7 Richmond Fontaine ‘Westward Ho’ 64
Be Good Tanyas 'The Lakes of Pontchartrain' Onemore 6-4 Veils 'Vicious Traditions' Ges
Blur 'Out Of Time' Joker2 8-2 Foals 'Miami' Joker1
Joe Bonamassa ‘Bridge To Better Days’ Gandi 3-7 Super Furry Animals 'Golden Retriever' Cat
Bob Dylan 'Mississippi' John 3-7 Arctic Monkeys ' Do Me A Favour' BB

2010 - 2019
Eric Bachmann 'Mercy' Onemore 5-5 Nick Waterhouse 'Song For Winners' Joker1
Calexico 'The Vanishing Mind' Sara 6-4 Ray Davies 'A Place In My Heart' Mrs 64
De La Soul ‘All Good (Sylow Remix)' Azkal 8-2 Harry Styles 'Golden' BB
Snuts 'Seasons' Joker2 0-10 Decemberists 'Make You Better' John
Black Stone Cherry ‘In My Blood’ Gandi 3-7 Schizophonics 'Put Your Weight On It' 1304
James Bay ' Hold Back The River' Bally 6-4 Nickleback 'Edge of Revolution' Haighy
Stereophonics 'Graffiti on the Train' White Riot 5-5 Billie Eilish 'I Love You' 64
Warhaus 'Mad World' Ges 6-4 Kurt Vile 'One Trick Ponies' Cat

2020+
Celeste 'Love is Back' BB 6-4 Weezer 'All My Favourite Songs' Joker2
Ed O' Brien 'Dark Days' Ges 4-6 Strokes 'The Adults Are Talking' 64
Taylor Swift 'Exile' Gandi 2-8 Pretenders 'You Can't Hurt a Fool' White Riot
Ozzy Osbourne 'Under The Graveyard' Haighy 4-6 Solomun 'Home' Azkal
Ada Lea 'Woman, Here' Onemore 9-1 Jaenga 'Everyday' Joker1
Hedvig Mollestad 'One Leaf Left' Sara 2-8 Sault 'Wildfires' 1304
Lewis Capaldi ' Someone You Loved' Bally 5-5 Dope Lemon 'Every Day Is A Holiday' Cat
Katie Pruitt 'Expectations' John 5-5 Katie Melua 'A Love Like That' Mrs 64

Voted : Azkal, Bally, Cat, Gandi, Ges, John, Mrs64, Onemore, Sara, 64
User avatar
Bally
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by Bally »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 am That's a good idea Bally :tup:
I have good ideas v occasionally :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155357
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by 1964white »

Bally wrote: ↑Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:12 pm I have good ideas v occasionally :)
I'm sure you do :tup:

We'll get this one out of the way then discuss which direction we take with the Mega-Song poll.

Maybe two decades at a time?
User avatar
Bally
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Mega Fave Song Poll RD 38 - VOTE NOW!

Post by Bally »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:26 pm I'm sure you do :tup:

We'll get this one out of the way then discuss which direction we take with the Mega-Song poll.

Maybe two decades at a time?
Or two yes as I'm sure it must put others off with so many songs to go through
Post Reply