Cjay wrote:

PREMIUM package the BEST package that anyone could ever have... could ever dream of. I was on the phone to FAT FRANK... one of my best phone calls ever... told him I could do a GREAT deal, TREMENDOUS deal... the BEST deal that he could ever get.
Since the West stand middle tier had been gutted and all the furniture sold off to buy players, not the BEST players either... I said I could get them some used deck chairs from Blackpool and we could Market them a luxury seats... going for that retro look... so FASHIONABLE these days, and everybody gets a free knotted hankie to have on their heads... remind Frank when he went down Margate with Uncle Harry... proper nostalgia.
To show some Hospitality everyone would be given a glass of genuine Puerto Rican champagne when they arrive and to keep within the budget the 3 course meal we can get in from Wendys or maybe McDonald's and market it as a high-class gourmet meal... prawn sandwich brigade will never know the difference.
For the house spirits I ordered in jerry cans of Ugandan Waragi fermented and distilled from rotten bananas... for the wine we can get some Romanian Red in plastic bottles... and some Belarusian bottles of white that Roman has managed to salvage... free from Chernobyl... a little bit of radioactivity never hurt anybody
At 470 pounds a ticket we should make a nice profit or 460 pounds. I'll send Rudi round with the contract.
Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk