Smudge3920 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:14 pm Sheffield Utd (a) Win.......... 3
Manchester City (h) Loss...... 0
Wolves (h) Win..................3
Aston Villa (a) Draw............1
Crystal Palace (a) Draw........1
Arsenal (h) lose.................0
Total..............................8
Maybe 10 good chance we may pull a win out the bag against Villians or CP.
Next 6 Games - How Many Points RESULT
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8791
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points (Arsenal is a home fixture not away as I initially posted)
7
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
-
Metro1962
- Youth Team

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:37 pm
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points (Arsenal is a home fixture not away as I initially posted)
15
or
13 with a draw against Man City
Sheffield Utd (a) Win
Manchester City (h) Win or Draw but i do not think we will lose this one
Wolves (h) Win
Aston Villa (a) Win
Crystal Palace (a) Draw
Arsenal (h) Win (make up for the FA Cup game ) :-)
or
13 with a draw against Man City
Sheffield Utd (a) Win
Manchester City (h) Win or Draw but i do not think we will lose this one
Wolves (h) Win
Aston Villa (a) Win
Crystal Palace (a) Draw
Arsenal (h) Win (make up for the FA Cup game ) :-)
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155365
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points (Arsenal is a home fixture not away as I initially posted)
Should I put you down for 13 then Metro?
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155365
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points
I've got you down for 8
So what is your final answer Smudge?
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155365
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points
Thank god for that
You & Metro are like Bootsie & Smudge
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
- BobHirst
- Manager

- Posts: 3453
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points (Arsenal is a home fixture not away as I initially posted)
I think we'll knock 'em for 6.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155365
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points
I know mate, I use to watch it as a kid Snudge
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155365
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Richard
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 573
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:50 am
- Location: Peterborough
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points (Arsenal is a home fixture not away as I initially posted)
7 I’d also be content with 7
Villa and Sheffield are in my bottom 8 so no defeats against either
Villa and Sheffield are in my bottom 8 so no defeats against either
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155365
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
Boo Radley
- First Team

- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 pm
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8202
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18333
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points (Arsenal is a home fixture not away as I initially posted)
5
Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk
Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Next 6 Games - How Many Points (Arsenal is a home fixture not away as I initially posted)
18
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Fridge
- First Team

- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:13 am
- leedsalex
- First Team

- Posts: 2301
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:37 pm
- Location: Kavala - Greece