Good future fortune to Blackpool

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Good future fortune to Blackpool

Post by The Subhuman »

Gone into receivership today but that maybe a good thing if it helps rid them of their truly vile owners ...I'd imagine a -15 deduction will be forthcoming and that could lead to relegation but I expect the fans will gladly pay that price to get new owners and start to move forward again
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Good future fortune to Blackpool

Post by Cjay »

Good luck to Blackpool.

Maybe if the EFL wasted less time trying to punish people for standing on public land and morw time ensuring clubs are protected from twatish owners this wouldn't have happened.

Hope Blackpool FC can move forward now.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I agree - they have been truly terrible.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

My bro in law is a Blackpool fan. He hasn't been in years because of Oyston.

He is a happy man tonight.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Enjoyed watching Blackpool when Holloway was in charge. But beyond that, they were once a great club with history.....unlike some I could mention. MK Don's for one!