Premier shoot out !

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Re: Premier shoot out !

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote: Sorry BB, take you rose tinted glasses off girl. Beckford frightens defenders with his pace where as Becchio has a turn of a oil tanker & the pace of a snail !

Becchio would really struggle in the premiership contrary to what some fans think !
Tssh 64 there's different kinds of strikers and it's not all about pace for goodness sake :roll: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote:
Yes he is a different type of striker BB, a hard-working player who did well up until January last season
white.riot

Post by white.riot »

1964white wrote: Yes he is a different type of striker BB, a hard-working player who did well up until January last season

We lost our best player the day Beckford left ER. He has double figures for the season in the Prem and he is still learning. Gulf in class between him and the rest of our strikers. Really pleased for him. Bit of luck for the goal but he has the confidence and pace to go for it. Really miss the bloke. He stays and we play top flight football for me.
Telepres
First Team
First Team

Post by Telepres »

WOW! Got in to see Wigan had been relegated. Completely against what I've been saying all season, 2-0 against West Ham, and I said they'd worm their way out of it. But they haven't!

Wait a minute, oh they have. Surprising.
Telepres
First Team
First Team

Post by Telepres »

"If I had to place money....

Birmingham & Wolves to go down.

Wigan (3-1), Blackburn (2-1) and Blackpool (4-2) win"

Not too far. Wigan obviously stayed up. Blackburn won by a goal, and the Blackpool match finished 4-2. To the scum w*nkers unfortunately.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Emsley wrote:Arse!

Becchio is better than jermiane for the team - if beckford had not scored that goal today you wouldnt have bothered saying it!

we been saying it ffor a while mate,,and he'd play alonside Becchio not instead of..what's your point?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

faaip wrote:
we been saying it ffor a while mate,,and he'd play alonside Becchio not instead of..what's your point?

Try saying that to 64 faaip since he seems to think that Becchio is a cart horse :evil: :roll: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.