The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 07, 2026 4:34 pmNot in the same league, sounds like fun as you say, obviously run on different platforms?
.. I lost my last college league season before last after 10 great seasons but not before going unbeaten right through the season and setting points records. Last played Devy around the same time too
The fun part of that as with most college leagues is the high school recruitment bit for which 247 sports is/was an excellent aid.
I specialise, if there is such a thing, in big league NFL sims. Most of my leagues are 32 team, 40-53 man rosters, salaries, contracts, full idp starting 18-21 players. These are so complex they need 3 or 4 different websites to play. MFL (or fantrax but MFL is vastly superior) A forum, a groupme chat app, and sometimes google docs
Some of these are 10 plus years old and as you build you lose players so it's a never ending battle for balance
I've run the Waccoe dynasty league for 16 years now, fairly basic, PPR, 16 teams offence only. Yearly rookie draft. In 16 years we've only lost 4 players and it's dead man's shoes
I've also run the Waccoe redraft since 09, two divisions, promotion and relegation apply
Waccoe is the biggest Leeds fan forum on the web by a distance, some hate it.
Yes, different platforms. We usually do the college side on Fantrax and the pro side on MFL.
Ah, yes. I've spent countless hours on 247 haha. It is a great resource.
Sounds like we may need to link up sometime on some dynasty talk. I've played a long while as well. Currently in 2 C2Cs, 4 Dynasty, and always a few regular redraft. The relegation/promotion league is very intriguing to me! Assuming not a lot of others here on MOT into the American footy haha
Evan R wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2026 12:59 am
Yes, different platforms. We usually do the college side on Fantrax and the pro side on MFL.
Ah, yes. I've spent countless hours on 247 haha. It is a great resource.
Sounds like we may need to link up sometime on some dynasty talk. I've played a long while as well. Currently in 2 C2Cs, 4 Dynasty, and always a few regular redraft. The relegation/promotion league is very intriguing to me! Assuming not a lot of others here on MOT into the American footy haha
We do have an NFL thread. White Riot loves his NFL too, think Pullard and a couple of others
For my sins I'm a Raider fan since 1980 though there was a period of about 10 yrs in the UK when all the news we got was from a monthly newspaper (if you could find it) so really tough keeping up
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style ~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style ~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Happy that we have World Cup action to watch again today. I think France will raise its game and take care of Morocco. I think Mbappe will assert himself and get on the scoresheet. Because I'm clairvoyant like that.
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 6:04 pmFrance vs Morocco
Happy that we have World Cup action to watch again today. I think France will raise its game and take care of Morocco. I think Mbappe will assert himself and get on the scoresheet. Because I'm clairvoyant like that.
Yeah, your Mexico 2-1 England prediction did really well
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 6:04 pmFrance vs Morocco
Happy that we have World Cup action to watch again today. I think France will raise its game and take care of Morocco. I think Mbappe will assert himself and get on the scoresheet. Because I'm clairvoyant like that.
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 6:04 pmFrance vs Morocco
Happy that we have World Cup action to watch again today. I think France will raise its game and take care of Morocco. I think Mbappe will assert himself and get on the scoresheet. Because I'm clairvoyant like that.