FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78985
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
So subbed out Raphinha's 2 points and will gamble on an Argentine mid doing better
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Thanks FaaipThe Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri Jun 12, 2026 3:15 pm 32 teams
Rookie drafts
Restricted Free Agency
Unrestricted Free Agency
Injured Reserve
Practice squads (in some leagues)
Salaries
Contract lengths
Between 18-22 starters
Rosters between 40-53 players depending on local rules
Trading players and picks
Full IDP starting 11 on defence
Rebuilds
Transitional teams
Team in play to win divisions, conferences and of course the bowl game
Played on MFL usually, sometimes fantrax. Also played on a dedicated forum and we usually use group me as a information app.
Luck is needed but usually the best players win eventually
Not sure if I've ever posted a roster here but here's a couple of mine right now (we're in mid draft season so done 4 or 4 have 3 or 4 to go)
This is my Steelers team in Redzone, I'm going to need to cut that down a bit, bit had no draft picks this year trading them away to cover injury when I made a run last year. Beaten in the divisional round by the eventual champion
Quarterbacks
1. Jayden Daniels, WAS - 26: $3.65M, 27: $3.65M 5th year opt
2. Marcus Mariota, WAS - 26: $1.0M, 27: $1.0M
Running Backs
1. James Conner, ARI - 26: $12.0M
2. Kimani Vidal, LAC - 26: $2.05M, 27: $2.05M
3. Alvin Kamara, NOS - 26: $6.0M, 27: $6.0M
4. Tyjae Spears, TEN - 26: $2.95M + 5th year opt
5. Sean Tucker, TBB - $1.125M
Wide Receivers
8. Puka Nacua, LAR - 26: $0.94M
12. Jalen Coker, CAR - 26: $0.5M, 27: $0.5M
9. Troy Franklin, DEN - 26: $2.5M, 27: $2.5M - 5th Yr opotion
11. Elic Ayomanor, TEN - 26: $1.4M, 27: $1.4M, 28: $1.4M
10. Tez Johnson, TBB - 27: $0.5M, 27: $0.5M
13. Jack Bech, LVR - $3.0M, 27: $3.0M, 28: $3.0M
14. Jordan Whittington, LAR - 26: $1.0M
37. Roman Wilson, PIT - 26: $2.5M, 27: $2.5M
Darnell Mooney, ATL - 26: $6.5M, 27: $6.5M
Tight Ends
15. Brock Bowers, LAR - 26: $3.6M, 27: $3.6M - 5th year
16. Sam LaPorta, DET - 26: $2.7M, 27: $8.4M, 28: $8.4M, 29: $8.4M, 30: $8.4M
Kickers
17. Jake Moody, CHI - 26: $0.5M
Defensive Tackles
18. Ed Oliver, BUF - 26: $4.0M, 27:$6.825M, 28: $6.825M
19. Quinnen Williams, NYJ - 26: $6.25M, 27: $4.463M, 28: $4.463M
20. Tyler Davis, LAR - 26: $0.5M, 27: $0.5M
JJ Pegues, LVR - 26: $0.5M, 27: $0.5M
Defensive Ends
21. Laiatu Latu, IND - 26: $2.65M, 27: $2.65M fifth year option
22. Tuli Tuipulotu, LAC - 26: $0.5M, 27: $7.35M, 28: $7.35M, 29: $7.35M
23. Arnold Ebiketie, ATL - 26: $2.43725M, 27: $2.43724M, 28: $2.43725M per
Kyle Kennard, LAC - 26: $0.5M, 27: $0.5M
24. David Walker, TBB - 26: $0.5M, 27: $0.5M, 28: $0.5M
Linebackers
25. Blake Cashman, MIN - 26: $7.25M, 27: $7.25M
26. Derick Barnes, DET - 26: $0.5M, 27: $0.5M,
27. Noah Sewell, CHI - 26: $0.74M, 27: 1.05M, 28: $1.05M, 29: $1.05M
Oren Burks, CIN - 26: $1.0M
28. Chris Braswell, TBB - 26: $0.71M, 27: $0.71M
29. Jordan McGee, WAS - 26: $0.605M, 27: $0.605M
Austin Keys, MIN - 26: RFA
Corners
30. Jahdae Barron, DEN - 26: $0.605M, 27: $0.605M, 28: $0.605M
Kyu Blu Kelly, LVR - 26: $1.2M, 27: $1.2M
31. Renardo Green, SFO - 26: $0.5M, 27: $0.5M
32. Darian Porter, LVR - 26: $1.0M, 27: $1.0M
Safeties
33. Trevon Moehrig, CAR - 26: $6.0M, 27: $6.0M, 28: $6.0M
34. Jalen Thompson, ARI - 26: $2.20M, 27: $3.675M, 28: $3.675M
35. Nick Cross, IND - 26 - $9.4M, 27: $9.4M, 28: $9.4M
36. Jalen McCulloch, LAR - 26: $0.6M, 27: 40.6M
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That team has a salary cap around 120M but some leagues have a cap of 220-240M ...
I play in 8 Full Sims plus 2 16 team dynasties and a couple of "purely for fun" leagues like Trekkies and Lord of the Rings League played on
Is there a real simple NFL fantasy league, similar to FPL, that requires less time and effort to play and maintain?
E.G. just for the regular season and play offs.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155126
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
A decent night scores for me.
Which leaves me with a dilemma, whether I stick or bust.
Which leaves me with a dilemma, whether I stick or bust.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155126
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Anyone making substitutions or transfers?
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78985
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Don't make transfers til the first round ends unless you really need to dump someone, they won't be available till then anyway and you never know with injuries.. Once Columbia have played we go into round two (or week two if you like) then we get two transfers
I've made two substitutions. Raphinha out and Mac Callister in, and I did the goalie switch to see how it worked
Last edited by The Subhuman on Sun Jun 14, 2026 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155126
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Thanks mate, but I can make subs if I'm prepared to lose points already accumulated.The Subhuman wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2026 9:31 am Don't make transfers til the first round ends unless you really need to dump someone, they won't be available till then anyway and you never know with injuries.. Once Columbia have played we go into round two (or week two if you like) then we get two subs
I've made two substitutions. Raphinha out and Mac Callister in, and I did the goalie switch to see how it worked
One of them didn't play for Morroco, the other only scored one point.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78985
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Oh yeah get the subs in ... I meant don't transfer till end of round 1
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18293
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
A successful Rd 1 conquest……….but will it continue
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78985
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Poor for me, too many non starters
don't forget to use your bonuses folks, think we can use one a week and there are not many weeks
I've used my wild card to switch out a few players who weren't playing
don't forget to use your bonuses folks, think we can use one a week and there are not many weeks
I've used my wild card to switch out a few players who weren't playing
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18293
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
I think I cocked up applying my 12th man booster as I changed my mind a few times and then it wouldn’t activate, so not sure if I ran out of chances, or it ticked past 5pm. I thought the first game today was on at 6pm, but no it was a 5pm start.
It’s so blooming complicated. Would much prefer it if you just had to choose a team and you stick with that for the duration, with none of this fannying around with changes, boosters, wildcards etc…
Watch me now tumble down the table
It’s so blooming complicated. Would much prefer it if you just had to choose a team and you stick with that for the duration, with none of this fannying around with changes, boosters, wildcards etc…
Watch me now tumble down the table
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41693
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Was happy enough with my 1st round so only made 1 change.
Ironically a player I had in originally but panicked because I thought his visa hadn't come.
Embolo
Ironically a player I had in originally but panicked because I thought his visa hadn't come.
Embolo
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155126
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Totally agree Cat.Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Thu Jun 18, 2026 4:28 pm I think I cocked up applying my 12th man booster as I changed my mind a few times and then it wouldn’t activate, so not sure if I ran out of chances, or it ticked past 5pm. I thought the first game today was on at 6pm, but no it was a 5pm start.
It’s so blooming complicated. Would much prefer it if you just had to choose a team and you stick with that for the duration, with none of this fannying around with changes, boosters, wildcards etc…
Watch me now tumble down the table![]()
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155126
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
I have been stuck in Hull Royal Infirmary with Jill having scans/etc
Never even gave the transfers a thought.
Some of us do have a life, even though both of us would rather forget eight hours of today.
Never even gave the transfers a thought.
Some of us do have a life, even though both of us would rather forget eight hours of today.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78985
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Oh christ, hope all is well. There are a lot of more important things in life at times than games
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155126
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Jill is OK, indications of a mini-stroke, first one happened four years ago, her consultant had upped her medication that was reduced by one of the idiotic GP's a few months ago.The Subhuman wrote: ↑Thu Jun 18, 2026 6:39 pm Oh christ, hope all is well. There are a lot of more important things in life at times than games
Thanks Faaip.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78985
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
I've been there with both mum and dad, lost count of the hours I spent in hospitals and nursing homes .... good luck
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41693
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Sending positive vibes
Glad she's ok
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155126
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Sorry to hear this Leon, I hope all is well.
Sending best wishes for good health to Jill
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11764
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Fantasy League
Jo, Luna and I send our love to you both
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello