Wembley Tickets

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Wembley Tickets

Post by CUSSIE01 »

pjm2019 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:38 am Good Pub near Wembley: In the 70's i was living in Aberdeen travelled down by train to watch my home town team Stafford Rangers in a cup final. Booked a room in central london and went to the pub with my brother. We were their for 4 hours or so and i was keen to walk to the stadium my brother wanted to carry on drinking. Stafford rangers won (cannot remember the score) after the match went to the
B & B to find my drunken brother on the bed. Never found out whether he made it to the match !!!. Cannot remember the name of the pub !!!
🤣🤣 Us Northern Irish lads are very sensible as everyone knows so it’ll be a couple of half’s of Shandy, a bit of shopping up Oxford St, watch the match in a cafe somewhere, Salvation Army tea dance to round the day off & away to bed around 9 😬
Keeping The Faith
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:57 am 🤣🤣 Us Northern Irish lads are very sensible as everyone knows so it’ll be a couple of half’s of Shandy, a bit of shopping up Oxford St, watch the match in a cafe somewhere, Salvation Army tea dance to round the day off & away to bed around 9 😬
Sounds brilliant Cussie :love:

I'll be on the next plane over :lol:
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:57 am 🤣🤣 Us Northern Irish lads are very sensible as everyone knows so it’ll be a couple of half’s of Shandy, a bit of shopping up Oxford St, watch the match in a cafe somewhere, Salvation Army tea dance to round the day off & away to bed around 9 😬
Be careful on Oxford St, they’ll hear your accents and have you digging the road up.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Orange Box wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:20 pm Be careful on Oxford St, they’ll hear your accents and have you digging the road up.
“I have some tarmac left. Would you like some. I could butter it on your driveway”.
That’s what an Irish fella said after he knocked on my door.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

:rol: :rol: :rol: :rol:
BradWhite
First Team
First Team

Post by BradWhite »

All those going to Wembley, I hope you all have a fantastic day out, hopefully the result goes our way.

MOT

ALAW.
airedale
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by airedale »

Have a great day out to all those travelling to Wembley and those watching at home . We have lost enough finals already come on Leeds!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Thank you, Airedale & Brad.

First stop-off at Peterborough services imminent.

I need a coffee ☕️
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

1964white wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:50 am Thank you, Airedale & Brad.

First stop-off at Peterborough services imminent.

I need a coffee ☕️
I need a beer to calm the nerves
Keeping The Faith
1964white

Post by 1964white »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:53 am I need a beer to calm the nerves
Too early for me Cussie.

It does help, I'm not nervous & beer doesn't like me anymore :lol: