Wembley Tickets

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Wembley Tickets

Post by Barlow Boy »

Kennyb41 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:06 pm If you look up and see anybody on the arch.....It's yours truly ;-)
I’ll keep an eye out for you Kenny 😁😁😁
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:17 pm I’ll keep an eye out for you Kenny 😁😁😁
Tell Sid to watch out in case i need the toilet BB, tell him to keep an 'eye out' anorl :poo: 'from a great height my friend...from a great height :tup:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Kennyb41 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:22 pm Tell Sid to watch out in case i need the toilet BB, tell him to keep an 'eye out' anorl :poo: 'from a great height my friend...from a great height :tup:
I’ll mention it should I see him outside Wembley 😂😂😂
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:53 am Anyone know a good bar reasonably close to Wembley, even a couple of tube stops away to watch the match on Sunday ? Contacted one this morning and they’re charging £40 to book, no table, no food, no drinks just £40 to watch their tv. 🤬🤬 Supply & demand gone mad.
The Globe at Baker St opposite the tube station is popular with Leeds fans, they might be showing the match
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:53 am Anyone know a good bar reasonably close to Wembley, even a couple of tube stops away to watch the match on Sunday ? Contacted one this morning and they’re charging £40 to book, no table, no food, no drinks just £40 to watch their tv. 🤬🤬 Supply & demand gone mad.
I’m glad I’m staying at home tbh.
What a total rip off but I’m not surprised as the pubs know there are 20,000 plus fans with no tickets so you are a captive audience. Plus 25% increase on beer.
In a plastic glass.
Sorry I’m not helping 😂
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Jaydog wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:53 pm I’m glad I’m staying at home tbh.
What a total rip off but I’m not surprised as the pubs know there are 20,000 plus fans with no tickets so you are a captive audience. Plus 25% increase on beer.
In a plastic glass.
Sorry I’m not helping 😂
I'm glad I'm staying at home an'all jay. If I get too stressed I can take myself off on a long woodland walk and come back when it's all over.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

whiteswan wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:20 pm I'm glad I'm staying at home an'all jay. If I get too stressed I can take myself off on a long woodland walk and come back when it's all over.
It’s all going to fine young lady. Farke and his gang are going to deliver 🤞
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Jaydog wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:53 pm I’m glad I’m staying at home tbh.
In a plastic glass.
Sorry I’m not helping 😂
And a flight & hotel while you’re on a roll JD, that’s what happens when you’re full of French wine & beer after the semi final and you ring your equally mental, drunken mate at midnight. Made perfect sense at the time.
Keeping The Faith
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:59 pm And a flight & hotel while you’re on a roll JD, that’s what happens when you’re full of French wine & beer after the semi final and you ring your equally mental, drunken mate at midnight. Made perfect sense at the time.
😁 I’m sure you’ll have a great time with your pals Cussie👍🏼
Don’t get ripped off by a tout though if you’ve had a few.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Wembley Tick

Post by CUSSIE01 »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:48 pm The Globe at Baker St opposite the tube station is popular with Leeds fans, they might be showing the match
That brings back some scary memories Rich, went to a work Xmas do in the Globe in the late 80’s with a free bar all night, took me 2 hours to get home as I kept falling asleep on the tube. Great bar though.
Keeping The Faith
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:59 pm And a flight & hotel while you’re on a roll JD, that’s what happens when you’re full of French wine & beer after the semi final and you ring your equally mental, drunken mate at midnight. Made perfect sense at the time.
Wondered who that was :)
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Jaydog wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:07 pm 😁 I’m sure you’ll have a great time with your pals Cussie👍🏼
Don’t get ripped off by a tout though if you’ve had a few.
It’ll be brilliant craic, one of the lads got his father a ticket so we need to get him up to Wembley and then play it by ear. Hope everyone enjoys their day wherever they are 🙏🏻
Keeping The Faith
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

mentalcase wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:21 pm Wondered who that was :)
🤣🤣🤣
Keeping The Faith
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

The info has been emailed, I'll sift through it tomorrow and put up what may be of help.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Jammy 07
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Jammy 07 »

For what it's worth not all of us going to the game will be getting lagered up and yeh I'll probably begrudge the price of a bottle of water but hopefully that won't spoil my enjoyment of what promises to be a wonderful occasion.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Last call for a spare ticket/tickets in case for any reason someone can’t make the game or by some miracle has a spare one. Clutching at straws I know but if you don’t ask……………………
Keeping The Faith
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:39 am Last call for a spare ticket/tickets in case for any reason someone can’t make the game or by some miracle has a spare one. Clutching at straws I know but if you don’t ask……………………
Sorry, I can't help Cussie lad, if I had a spare ticket it would be yours, but I don't even have a ticket.

I have always thought with finals that every ticket should go to the fans, not all this corporate bollocks and rip off shite.

The fans deserve their day in the sunshine and are denied it by people wanting to make money and corrupt arseholes getting their pockets filled.

For me each club should get 50% of the tickets and if a club can't sell them all then they go to the other club.

I hope you and your pals manage to get tickets. Very great effort to make it over and spend all that dosh.

I'm sure you'll have a great day regardless, and another certainty is that we are gonna win that match and be back in the Prem, nailed on :ok:
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Thanks mate, was on a resale site this morning & they were looking £ 2,275 for a Leeds ticket & £399 for a Southampton one 🫣 Have a look on tv tomorrow & at the FA Cup final today & see how many empty seats there are in the corporate areas 🤬
Keeping The Faith
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

Good Pub near Wembley: In the 70's i was living in Aberdeen travelled down by train to watch my home town team Stafford Rangers in a cup final. Booked a room in central london and went to the pub with my brother. We were their for 4 hours or so and i was keen to walk to the stadium my brother wanted to carry on drinking. Stafford rangers won (cannot remember the score) after the match went to the
B & B to find my drunken brother on the bed. Never found out whether he made it to the match !!!. Cannot remember the name of the pub !!!
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:28 am Thanks mate, was on a resale site this morning & they were looking £ 2,275 for a Leeds ticket & £399 for a Southampton one 🫣 Have a look on tv tomorrow & at the FA Cup final today & see how many empty seats there are in the corporate areas 🤬
Disgusting and ridiculous Cussie :sick:

Especially when there are genuine supporters like yourself crying out for tickets.