Wembley Tickets

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Prisoner37
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Wembley Tickets

Post by Prisoner37 »

Got mine this morning but to get two together had to go for them up in God's. But with my half price OAP concession it's only £18.50 for the seat.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Prisoner37 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:56 pm Got mine this morning but to get two together had to go for them up in God's. But with my half price OAP concession it's only £18.50 for the seat.
Doesn’t really matter where you mate, you are there.

Thousands upon thousands of Leeds fans would love to be in your position
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:52 pm Doesn’t really matter where you mate, you are there.

Include me in that number BB, 10 of us going over now with virtually no chance of a ticket. They must do something for the fans without tickets ie. fan zone etc ? 🙏🏻
Keeping The Faith
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:56 pm Include me in that number BB, 10 of us going over now with virtually no chance of a ticket. They must do something for the fans without tickets ie. fan zone etc ? 🙏🏻
There will be loads without tickets, how close they will get to the stadium without tickets I’m not sure, as I understand you go through some checkpoints

Apparently, Wembley email details of such things to those with tickets so I’ll let you know if I receive anything.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:59 pm There will be loads without tickets, how close they will get to the stadium without tickets I’m not sure, as I understand you go through some checkpoints

Apparently, Wembley email details of such things to those with tickets so I’ll let you know if I receive anything.
Cheers BB, not really expecting to get too close to the Stadium but same as with the home games we have to book flights & hotel before we know if we can get tickets or they go through the roof nearer the time. Still in with a very small chance of a ticket through the members ballot but not overly optimistic. We’ll still have a cracking day whether we get tickets or not, a group of good lads & there’s bound to be a big screen somewhere.
Keeping The Faith
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

Prisoner37 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:56 pm Got mine this morning but to get two together had to go for them up in God's. But with my half price OAP concession it's only £18.50 for the seat.
wow great price
Jammy 07
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Jammy 07 »

mentalcase wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 2:30 pm I won't be tempted to flog mine at any price, I want to be in the ground when we go up again, been to too many let downs, we are certainly due a win.
Very few of us have actually been there to witness promotion to the top division.

1923/24 maybe still the odd centurion out there who attended.
1927/28
1931/32
1955/56
1963/64 long time ago now but probably still quite a few who can say " I was there "
1989/90 small ticket allocation down at Bounemouth (watched it at a screening in Morley).
2019/20 covid so behind closed doors.

Good job we're not a yo-yo club.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jammy 07 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:17 pm Very few of us have actually been there to witness promotion to the top division.

1923/24 maybe still the odd centurion out there who attended.
1927/28
1931/32
1955/56
1963/64 long time ago now but probably still quite a few who can say " I was there "
1989/90 small ticket allocation down at Bounemouth (watched it at a screening in Morley).
2019/20 covid so behind closed doors.

Good job we're not a yo-yo club.
My first season watching Leeds :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

I suspect Hector will be along amending my post to 1923/24 in the morning :lol:
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 pm I suspect Hector will be along amending my post to 1923/24 in the morning :lol:
No need..... :P :) :)
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

hector wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:33 am No need..... :P :) :)
Just what I was thinking :)
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Prisoner37
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Prisoner37 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:52 pm Doesn’t really matter where you mate, you are there.

I wasn't complaining BB. The point I was making was how cheap my ticket was at £18.50 for let's say an equvilant ticket at ER at the top of the Upper East Stand.

If anyone is looking for a route there with all the trains fully booked; we have booked into a family room in the Stevenage Premier Inn for Sunday night at £51 a room. It is just round the corner from the station.

So it's a 3 hour drive down the A1 then a 30 minute train into St. Pancras. Leaves us free to celebrate or drown our sorrows in London and drive back Mon morning.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Got through the queue to the booking office again today only to get bumped off before getting tickets, tried joining the queue again but was then over 30,000th in line. Gave up. Have heard similar stories from other fans about the booking system 🤬 Pub in London it is then 🍻🍻🍺🍺
Keeping The Faith
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:53 am Got through the queue to the booking office again today only to get bumped off before getting tickets, tried joining the queue again but was then over 30,000th in line. Gave up. Have heard similar stories from other fans about the booking system 🤬 Pub in London it is then 🍻🍻🍺🍺
It was happening when we were getting our tickets mate, and we were guaranteed them.

Anyway, enjoy your day whatever 👍
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Southampton website says they’ve been given an extra 1,100 tickets. We had virtually equal amounts of tickets initially but because Southampton sold all theirs in one phase they get more. Hope this isn’t another almighty c**k up by LUFC tickets and because we haven’t sold out yet we aren’t getting any more or will we get more once sold out??
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:21 am It was happening when we were getting our tickets mate, and we were guaranteed them.

Anyway, enjoy your day whatever 👍
Cheers BB. Gonna be great craic whatever happens. Can’t wait to see all the photos and hear the stories on Monday, enjoy mate.
Keeping The Faith
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:25 am Southampton website says they’ve been given an extra 1,100 tickets. We had virtually equal amounts of tickets initially but because Southampton sold all theirs in one phase they get more. Hope this isn’t another almighty c**k up by LUFC tickets and because we haven’t sold out yet we aren’t getting any more or will we get more once sold out??
It’s a bizarre one from Southampton that, almost as if they didn’t think they’d sell out the initial allocation ?.

Very odd.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:40 am It’s a bizarre one from Southampton that, almost as if they didn’t think they’d sell out the initial allocation ?.

Very odd.
All a bit misleading.

They are offering the hospitality tickets in their end which haven't sold to their members.

Our hospitality tickets have all sold, so there's none to offer.