The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 9th April) Summerville caught up in £45m transfer merry go-round

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 9th April) Summerville caught up in £45m transfer merry go-round

Post by The Subhuman »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:16 pm £100 to look like a twat 😂
Pimps and golfers wear
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 9th April) Summerville caught up in £45m transfer merry go-round

Post by Jaydog »

The Subhuman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:17 pm Pimps and golfers wear
You’d never have a good backswing in a puffer.
hector

Post by hector »

looks like an immersion tank
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Even though its a Leeds coat, it's awful.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:34 pm Just off the phone to the PGA there & they’ve accepted that I’d been marking my card wrong for all these years due to my misinterpretation of the sock rule. Have awarded me a wildcard for this weeks Masters. If watching I’ll be the one with one pink & one green sock on. Thanks JD.
Even though this should technically be on the golf thread, I can't wait for The Masters this week.
The nibbles will strategically be at arms length with something to wash them down.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Isn’t there a pic of Kalvin having a sartorial breakdown in something like that. With weird shoes as well.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Chilli D wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:23 pm Even though this should technically be on the golf thread, I can't wait for The Masters this week.
The nibbles will strategically be at arms length with something to wash them down.
Yeah 👍🏼
Better resurrect the Masters thread.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Orange Box wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:05 pm I have good eyesight. Also Im very old.
Oh, i was presuming you watched it on a black n white tele.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)