Supporting Leeds United (Welcome & Introductions)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Supporting Leeds United (Welcome & Introductions)

Post by Barlow Boy »

JosephA wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:38 pmYours too!
Cheers mate.

Like me, he’s an old man now but we do our best 😁
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

Wes Lee Street wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:19 am Hello. I have been following the fortunes of Leeds United since the final day of the 2021/2022 season. I am not obsessed, but it is getting close. I have been reading the forum for all of that time, and today was a good time to sign up.

All that I want to say for now is a HUGE thank you to Ellandback1 for his important posts on Match days. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
It's a pleasure Wes
Malett
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Malett »

I'm Malett from Australia and it's a privilege to be a Leeds supporter. My Dad was born in Leeds so ive been a Leeds supporter since day dot. I'm a supporter for life for one club only in every sport that I support. Leeds Rhinos in the English Super League and the Sydney City Roosters in the NRL.
High on my bucket list is to join you all at Elland Road and soak in the incredible atmosphere that only Leeds supporters can provide. The atmosphere at Elland Road in our 3-1 win against Leicester was mind blowing. It's such a tight top four so we've got to push hard to nail spot one or two.
Looking forward to reading all your comments and learning more about our GREAT club. We love you Leeds Leeds Leeds!
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Welcome Malett, you’ll enjoy it on here. Hope you get the chance to get to ER some day, nothing quite like it.
Keeping The Faith
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Malett wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:40 pm I'm Malett from Australia and it's a privilege to be a Leeds supporter. My Dad was born in Leeds so ive been a Leeds supporter since day dot. I'm a supporter for life for one club only in every sport that I support. Leeds Rhinos in the English Super League and the Sydney City Roosters in the NRL.
High on my bucket list is to join you all at Elland Road and soak in the incredible atmosphere that only Leeds supporters can provide. The atmosphere at Elland Road in our 3-1 win against Leicester was mind blowing. It's such a tight top four so we've got to push hard to nail spot one or two.
Looking forward to reading all your comments and learning more about our GREAT club. We love you Leeds Leeds Leeds!
Welcome to the forum mate 👍👍👍.

You’re right about the atmosphere at the Leicester game, it was off the scale, one of the best I’ve been involved in to be honest.

A very special night.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
FeelsLikeThunder
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by FeelsLikeThunder »

Hi everyone, used to post on here under the name lufcconnor. Got rid of my account a while ago during an Internet break, regretted doing so and decided to re-register! Looking forward to chatting on here again, MOT.