The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 21st September) - Chelsea target Orta for new Sporting Director Role

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 21st September) - Chelsea target Orta for new Sporting Director Role

Post by 1964white »

Irish Ian wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:18 am I think this forum has a pretty thick bozone layer.
So other forums are exempt from the bozone layer?
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 21st September) - Chelsea target Orta for new Sporting Director Role

Post by Irish Ian »

1964white wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:16 am So other forums are exempt from the bozone layer?
Dunno Leon. I avoid wacko. I always felt I needed a shower after reading some of the stuff on there.

My only Leeds stuff are here. TSB Phil Hay and the Athletic,and the odd facebook page.

I like it here, some of the comments are crazy which is fine as on balance there isnt much vitriol attached.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Irish Ian wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:19 am Dunno Leon. I avoid wacko. I always felt I needed a shower after reading some of the stuff on there.

My only Leeds stuff are here. TSB Phil Hay and the Athletic.
Some folk rave about the dark side, I certainly wouldn't want to be moderating on there, a place I rarely venture nowadays.

I thoroughly enjoy Dan, Michael, Moscow & the other young man on TSB.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Irish Ian wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:19 am Dunno Leon. I avoid wacko. I always felt I needed a shower after reading some of the stuff on there.

My only Leeds stuff are here. TSB Phil Hay and the Athletic,and the odd facebook page.

I like it here, some of the comments are crazy which is fine as on balance there isnt much vitriol attached.
Likewise. I find myself only here, listening to TSB, or the odd Phil Hay and Athletic pieces.

However, must be the "second pre-season" we find ourselves in, but I haven't found the forum to be all that pleasant this last couple of weeks so have largely avoided it. That may change when we have something fresh and interesting to talk about. And actually since I mentioned about something fresh, I was hoping the TSB boys in their latest weekly pod might have talked more of the latest U21 game and analysing Gnonto and those senior players coming back to fitness, which they weirdly mostly skipped past.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:20 pm Orta is already on a decent salary, spending his earnings on his jollies during the last six weeks of the transfer window :shock:
I hope he collect his air miles...