Newcastle Utd V Leeds Utd Match Thread/ Bielsa Unhappy!

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Newcastle Utd V Leeds Utd Match Day Thread

Post by The Subhuman »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:08 am If we play 3 at the back tonight I'm going to hide behind the sofa to watch the game
Why not? ..Daleks are Leeds fans too

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

They must have some beautiful Thai lasses giving Nuru massages in that medical room, cos our lads can't seem to keep outta there :duno:
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

White Riot wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:46 pm I figured out why our performances have been poor this season :duno:

Our "new signing" Adam Forshaw hasn't played yet, how could I have forgot about him ;-)

Maybe Radz can enlighten us about our other new signings, Koch n Llorente :lol:
While he's at it see if he can bring back Izzy Brown, JKA and Jay-Roy Grot.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

faaip wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:54 pm Why not? ..Daleks are Leeds fans too

I was scared of Daleks when I was a kid :?
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Overman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:56 pm While he's at it see if he can bring back Izzy Brown, JKA and Jay-Roy Grot.
Plan A: Nandez, RDP, or Cunha
Plan B: Conor Gallagher, or Lewis O'Brien
Plan C: Izzy, JKA and JRG
Plan D: Radz "Never mind about all them lot Victor, are you pissed again or what? Whose that little ginger fella that's always lying on his back in the phsyio room?"
Victor "I think he's called Eunan O'Kane"
Radz "Fooking awesome, I'll put out a twitter that we've just signed a new CM, that'll quiten them down". ;-)
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

I know the Toon are no great shakes but if Harrison and Raph are out along with all our other missing troops I just can't see anything but a defeat :(
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

I know we've got a number of players unavailable and our performances during pre-season and the first four matches have been poor, but if you think we've got problems have a peek at the link below.

Broocie is dead man walking, if we can manage to go 1-0 up the whole Geordie support will turn on him and the players :lol:

For any of our supporters going there just be aware that it's pretty toxic, they are not a happy bunch and will be tanked up on Nukey Broon and pissed off :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93iH_Di8Hw
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Right now we are the defensive equivalent of a heavily punctured dinghy 10 miles from shore. Geordie Shore? Lets hope the front players have got their golden boots on and.... we're gonna score one more than you...Any good Curry houses.

This is what Football is all about. The anticipation, the possibility of the ecstasy (anybody got any Vera's) and elation. The trepidation, the anxiety & fear. I mean other than The Fairground and Covid where else do you get a ride like that?

It could suddenly klich tonight and we could batter them. All they need is NLP, NLP is all they need. LEEDS.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Unless results improve it'll not be long before our fans turn on Bielsa either. Can't see us getting anything from West Ham , tonight's match is crucial .

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

White Riot wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:22 pm I know we've got a number of players unavailable and our performances during pre-season and the first four matches have been poor, but if you think we've got problems have a peek at the link below.

Broocie is dead man walking, if we can manage to go 1-0 up the whole Geordie support will turn on him and the players :lol:

For any of our supporters going there just be aware that it's pretty toxic, they are not a happy bunch and will be tanked up on Nukey Broon and pissed off :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93iH_Di8Hw
Watch that on occasion, very passionate is Paul and he gets really angry :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

White Riot wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:57 pm I was scared of Daleks when I was a kid :?
I still am mate. :|

We just need to do whatever we can to get a result tonight, and hope it will be enough. We can't change the circumstances, which have come about through a mix of bad luck and blatant FA bias. Can't believe Jack's out too - hey ho.

I would blood Cresswell rather than shifting three other players about, but I can't see it happening. Problem is, if you don't do it against one of the poorer teams when will you do it?

I hope Marcelo has got the surviving players raring to go, we need to rediscover a bit of our missing flair. 0-1 for me, Paddy will get the job done. :tup:
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

If this keeps up we wont have enough of a cohort to fill the substitutions bench.

Rumour has it Dallas will be playing at RB and on both wings.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:46 pm Watch that on occasion, very passionate is Paul and he gets really angry :lol:
Yeah, I'm all for passionate supporters and he seems like a great lad. I watch a number of their vloggers and the abuse they give Bruciesaurus is hilarious at times

When they ever get themselves sorted out they could be a real force, always had great support and nowt to cheer about
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Carrick Dave wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:50 pm I still am mate. :|

We just need to do whatever we can to get a result tonight, and hope it will be enough. We can't change the circumstances, which have come about through a mix of bad luck and blatant FA bias. Can't believe Jack's out too - hey ho.

I would blood Cresswell rather than shifting three other players about, but I can't see it happening. Problem is, if you don't do it against one of the poorer teams when will you do it?

I hope Marcelo has got the surviving players raring to go, we need to rediscover a bit of our missing flair. 0-1 for me, Paddy will get the job done. :tup:
Just that Dr Who music used to terrify me as a kid, never mind the Daleks.

Apparently the Toon Army are planning a number of protests tonight against Ashley and Bruce.

I expect Cresswell and co will only get a run out in the cups and that'll be more likely if we struggle in the EPL matches. But I agree that it's a good time to blood a few young UN's. Even I could pocket Joelinton :lol:

We've been unlucky in that our two high profile CBs are injured at the same time, but we've been saying that for more than a season now. Also really unlucky that our "new signing" is busy with the Nuru massages again, and I don't mean Dan James.

I just feel like summat has gotta Klich for us soon and why not tonight.
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Post by Scoobychief »

It's a strong line up let's hope for all 3 points. Minus llorente
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Harrison dropped, Kenneh makes the bench as do McKinstry and Greenwood. Geldherdt doesn't though which is interesting but not sure why
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Raphinha and James on the wings could give them fits.

Let's hope so.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

That is some bench.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Setting the over/under for "Roberts on for Rodrigo" at 65 minutes.