West Ham Utd v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Phillips in for Struijk, Berardi & Rodrigo make the bench

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Metro1962
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: West Ham Utd v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Phillips in for Struijk, Berardi & Rodrigo make the bench

Post by Metro1962 »

Having looked at last night's match and our previous matches having previously been positive on my predictions it pains me to say the following:

I hope we lose to Chelsea,Fulham,Sheffield Utd,Man City,We will beat Liverpool (cos they are playing carp anyway) then lose to Manure,Brighton,Spurs,Burnley,Southampton and then a win over WBA and that is our season finished.
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Re: West Ham Utd v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Phillips in for Struijk, Berardi & Rodrigo make the bench

Post by Finnatic »

Metro1962 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:51 pm Having looked at last night's match and our previous matches having previously been positive on my predictions it pains me to say the following:

I hope we lose to Chelsea,Fulham,Sheffield Utd,Man City,We will beat Liverpool (cos they are playing carp anyway) then lose to Manure,Brighton,Spurs,Burnley,Southampton and then a win over WBA and that is our season finished.
Why do you want us to lose nine but beat Liverpool and WBA?
Typo perhaps?
Metro1962
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Metro1962 »

Finnatic wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:19 pm Why do you want us to lose nine but beat Liverpool and WBA?
Typo perhaps?
That would keep us in the PL wouldn't it?
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Smudge3920 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:28 pm
God help us if Costa, Roberts & Jack are our future.

I doubt not one of them will establish a regular first team place next season with the summer signings coming in.

Jack the most likely lad out of the three!
Metro1962
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Metro1962 »

1964white wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:53 pm God help us if Costa, Roberts & Jack are our future.

I don't think God picks sides as he is impartial and has better things to sort out than footie teams. :roflmao:

jack is on his day a great player but when he's not well....
Peter in Blackpool
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Peter in Blackpool »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:17 pm I wouldn't put money on that SG

Bielsa's love for those three is unbelievable, three footballers who have offered very little over the last few months.

Those three stooges selected week in week out is an absolute joke!
well, thats mr stubborn (i do not learn) for you
Peter in Blackpool
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Peter in Blackpool »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:36 pm We lost this game in the first-half by picking the wrong team

Told ya we are weak in the midfield with Klich & Roberts, Costa is such a soft lad

All three now off & we've looked a better side!
....and who picks that team?
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

1964white wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:53 pm God help us if Costa, Roberts & Jack are our future.

I doubt not one of them will establish a regular first team place next season with the summer signings coming in.

Jack the most likely lad out of the three!
You know perfectly well Leon , that is not what I was saying.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Smudge3920 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:55 pm You know perfectly well Leon , that is not what I was saying.
You posted "Because they have a "potential" future with the club, I will say again IMO Costa, Roberts and Harrison are being assessed to determine their future"

Sorry Smudge I don't believe they have potential future at Leeds, imo they don't need to be assessed as it's a foregone conclusion they are not good enough if we wish to reach for the stars.

Playing our weaker players will cost us points/places in the final PL table come the end of the season.

Not one of them have shown any consistency in their two or three seasons tenure at Leeds, not even in the championship. (maybe Jack did last season)

Once I compile the players ratings at the end of the season I suspect all three will have an average rating of 5 or lower.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

1964white wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:33 pm You posted "Because they have a "potential" future with the club, I will say again IMO Costa, Roberts and Harrison are being assessed to determine their future"

Sorry Smudge I don't believe they have potential future at Leeds, imo they don't need to be assessed as it's a foregone conclusion they are not good enough if we wish to reach for the stars.

Playing our weaker players will cost us points/places in the final PL table come the end of the season.

Not one of them have shown any consistency in their two or three seasons tenure at Leeds, not even in the championship. (maybe Jack did last season)

Once I compile the players ratings at the end of the season I suspect all three will have an average rating of 5 or lower.
"potential" future with the club
Exactly..potential Leon...which means it can go either way, dependant on MB's decision, not yours not mine... so many quotes get twisted or misquoted by people to try and bolster there own opinions.