Victor Orta Interview

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Victor Orta Interview

Post by Irish Ian »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:04 pm Ian you an Orta fan yes or no ?

Ian you a GS fan yes or no ?
I'm a Leeds fan.

I try and be fair minded towards of its staff and players.

Re Orta like you and me he makes errors but overall has contributed to our current success.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Who is GS?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:52 am Who is GS?
Gareth Southgate.
I imagine you couldn’t give a toss one way or tother
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Jaydog wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:55 am Gareth Southgate.
I imagine you couldn’t give a toss one way or tother
Northern Ireland fan. We have enough problems
'
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:59 am Northern Ireland fan. We have enough problems
You crushed Kosovo yesterday. Things are looking up
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:51 am I'm a Leeds fan.

I try and be fair minded towards of its staff and players.

Re Orta like you and me he makes errors but overall has contributed to our current success.
Ok, i'll put it another way,

Are you happy Orta is running Leeds?

I understand the GS part now, i was overlooking your first name, and now i know you're probably delighted he's in charge of England.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

GS = Gargantuan Shite
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

GS = Boring as fck, useless never done jackshit, can talk a glass eye to sleep gormless numpty, that never could kick a ball, never mind try to manage a team kicking one, useless dickhead.

I hope i didn't miss anything out.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:07 pm Ok, i'll put it another way,

Are you happy Orta is running Leeds?

I understand the GS part now, i was overlooking your first name, and now i know you're probably delighted he's in charge of England.
He's not running Leeds he is DOF.

Am I happy with his performance so far?
Happy enough yeah. It isn't something I worry about too much.

But he isn't the fraud some continue to tar him as.
'
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:45 am So that is hardly setting for mid table for ever which is the suggestion you made.
Just because they don't say it out loud, it doesn't mean they don't think that. Perhaps one of the 3 could come out and explain how we can improve by selling our best players every year?
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

SG90 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:40 pm Just because they don't say it out loud, it doesn't mean they don't think that. Perhaps one of the 3 could come out and explain how we can improve by selling our best players every year?
We need to sell players to balance the books, but you know that already.

Interesting how selling two players once becomes "every year" and how you decide to make up what you don't know.
Enquires were made for KP, Raph,Meslier and Bamford the summer before last and they kept them but that doesn't suit your outlook so just ignore it ...Also you don't know what the boards goals are after we acquire PL stability and self sufficiency. So just make it up.

You can have the final word I am won't be adding any more comments on this.

When it comes down to mind reading your are obviously well versed
'
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:57 pm We need to sell players to balance the books, but you know that already.

Interesting how selling two players once becomes "every year" and how you decide to make up what you don't know.
Enquires were made for KP, Raph,Meslier and Bamford the summer before last and they kept them but that doesn't suit your outlook so just ignore it ...Also you don't know what the boards goals are after we acquire PL stability and self sufficiency. So just make it up.

You can have the final word I am won't be adding any more comments on this.

When it comes down to mind reading your are obviously well versed
Probably because Radz said we have to sell to buy. It isn't some short term fix, it's the only way the club will be run under their tenure.

We couldn't even afford a £4m signing without having to shift a player out the door on loan.