Covid

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Covid passports

Yes
45%
No
48%
Don't know
7%

Total votes: 44

rab_rant

Re: Covid Wars

Post by rab_rant »

VoiceofaLurker wrote: So please take your bullsh*t elsewhere we are not interested.

VOAL
Sorry to hear about your mother and neice. I hope they recover and get the care that they need... however my opinions have got nothing to do with their condition... or in any way have influenced what has happened to them.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

I have stayed well away from this thread because its a touchy subject and everyone has a view of course.

Me?

I had my jabs early, i was double jabbed before many were single jabbed because of some sort of health issue i had as a baby so despite my relative youth (on here anyway :) 8-) ) i was jabbed early doors and was very grateful for it.

People must do what they feel is best, jabs don't stop you carrying it so ultimately it is your choice.

Even now though i wouldn't go to any mass gathering, not indoors or outdoors, not a concert, not a sporting event, nothing.

When would i? In time maybe but just not yet, i wouldn't feel comfortable and be able to enjoy myself.

I think everyone should be jabbed ( just my view) if people choose not to be then that is fine but they must accept the potential consequences and the consequences for those they may leave behind.

if they ever make a vaccine that stops you carrying the virus also then that is different for me, that should be mandatory
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Rumours of an October lockdown abound, I'm assuming if the NHS becomes inundated again.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:02 pm Rumours of an October lockdown abound, I'm assuming if the NHS becomes inundated again.
4,000 covid patients in our hospitals reported last weekend.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

make truth great again

Analysis from pro vaxer Dr John Campbell. positives and negatives balanced views.
Last edited by rab_rant on Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:05 pm 4,000 covid patients in our hospitals reported last weekend.
Upto 8,000 now, doubled within a week :(
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

🚨🚨🚨 | BREAKING: Boris Johnson has scrapped vaccine passports
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

🚨🚨🚨 | BREAKING: Boris Johnson is to give up:

• The power to close businesses
• The power to restrict events and gatherings
• Powers that disrupt education
• Powers to detain infectious people
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

SaraM wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:08 am 🚨🚨🚨 | BREAKING: Boris Johnson has scrapped vaccine passports
I didn't think he'd do that... but right decision.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

faaip wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:13 am I didn't think he'd do that... but right decision.
It had become impossible to justify, given that the vaccine's protection from infection has dropped as low as 39%.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Edit this out for me will ya. Get f**king in there. It was the most Ludacris idea in free history This government changes its mind more than Dr Fauci (i didn't say lies) So i will hold my breadth until next year. The protests were just starting to ramp up around the world and it would have put lots of pressure on business. The best news i have had for a long time.

I are rooting for ya Doctor Suneel.

Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:10 pm We are extremely hygienic unlike millions of our filthy society, many of them need a good bath :lol:
Excessive hygiene is responsible for the weakening of the immune system, and the rise of allergies.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2015 ... -too-clean
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Leeds1000 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:33 am Edit this out for me will ya. Get f**king in there. It was the most Ludacris idea in free history This government changes its mind more than Dr Fauci (i didn't say lies) So i will hold my breadth until next year. The protests were just starting to ramp up around the world and it would have put lots of pressure on business. The best news i have had for a long time.

I are rooting for ya Doctor Suneel.

He has summed up my thinking exactly. Thank you for posting.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Couldn't care less if I needed a vaccine passport as I don't consider myself important enough that the gov would want to track me🤣 I'm sure they can do that quite easily now. Maybe we should dump passport, driving licence etc . Think it's my right not to deem them necessary what you think ?

I certainly agree on the excessive hygiene, can't beat eating mud and getting s**t up as a kid.👍
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

SaraM wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:36 am Excessive hygiene is responsible for the weakening of the immune system, and the rise of allergies.

that is why I posted the photo of the baby eating soil.

I remember attending a lecture on the immune system and how the professor said that it was observed that a gorilla licked the bottom of her baby, she then produced antibodies which went into the breast milk, the baby drunk it and received protection and immunity... rather gross but ingenious.

Colostrum is the thick, creamy-yellow, sticky milk first produced by cows initially following calving, contains the antibodies necessary to transfer immunity onto their calves

In the humans also mother's milk offers some protection to the newborn infant.

Hmmmmm... we should always drinking mother's milk from women who have had covid 🤪🤣
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Broad Ford »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:00 am passport, driving licence etc . Think it's my right not to deem them necessary what you think ?
I think you miss the point.
Passports are used to not only track people's international movements, but to also ensure a country isn't submerged by millions of new arrivals in a short space of time. Driving licenses are issued to people who achieve an accepted driving standard keeping other road users safe.

The point is that C19 legislation is aimed at controlling people's movement and future direction. Rather than saving lives and the NHS as we are told, C19 is instead used as a WMD on ordinary people's nervous system's. Inducing a state of fear upon billions of unsuspecting ordinary people is a crime against humanity and unparalleled in human history. You maybe happy living in a state of fear, but others are not. I'm wanting to visit family in Sydney Australia, but with a draconian lockdown enforced upon all but essential services I cannot. Aussies aren't happy with restrictions and neither are truckers who strike and blockade the roads to try to bring down an unpopular government.

Who do these global elites think they are.
Do they really believe they have the right to pontificate over everything and the lives of the ordinary?
If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:36 am Excessive hygiene is responsible for the weakening of the immune system, and the rise of allergies.

Agree, a little muck doesn't do you any harm!

We are rarely ill with stomach bugs/colds, etc Sara.

Couldn't remember last time I had a sickness bug, Jill has informed me it was 20 years ago.

Last time I had a cold was 20 months ago.

After saying that I hope I haven't tempted fate ;-)
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:00 pm Agree, a little muck doesn't do you any harm!

We are rarely ill with stomach bugs/colds, etc Sara.

Couldn't remember last time I had a sickness bug, Jill has informed me it was 20 years ago.

Last time I had a cold was 20 months ago.

After saying that I hope I haven't tempted fate ;-)
As the article explains, the payoff for wiping out microbes is a weakened immune system, and the consequent rise in allergies.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Broad Ford wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:57 am I think you miss the point.
Passports are used to not only track people's international movements, but to also ensure a country isn't submerged by millions of new arrivals in a short space of time. Driving licenses are issued to people who achieve an accepted driving standard keeping other road users safe.

The point is that C19 legislation is aimed at controlling people's movement and future direction. Rather than saving lives and the NHS as we are told, C19 is instead used as a WMD on ordinary people's nervous system's. Inducing a state of fear upon billions of unsuspecting ordinary people is a crime against humanity and unparalleled in human history. You maybe happy living in a state of fear, but others are not. I'm wanting to visit family in Sydney Australia, but with a draconian lockdown enforced upon all but essential services I cannot. Aussies aren't happy with restrictions and neither are truckers who strike and blockade the roads to try to bring down an unpopular government.

Who do these global elites think they are.
Do they really believe they have the right to pontificate over everything and the lives of the ordinary?
No fear here, it is what it is. In fact I'd go full dna recovery at birth .🤣🤣🤣🤣
1964white

Post by 1964white »

1000's of hospital admissions every day

Immense pressure on the NHS

And Boris the clown doesn't think we have a problem

So why put us in lockdown three times when numbers were lower then?

The clown & his cronies need outing.